|Leader||King CEO President Johan Liebert|
The Plutocratic Banana Republic of Zerentopia is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by King CEO President Johan Liebert with an iron fist, and notable for its otherworldly petting zoo, keen interest in outer space, and flagrant waste-dumping. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 11.202 billion Zerentopians are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The tiny, corrupt, pro-business, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Central City. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Zerentopian economy, worth a remarkable 5,334 trillion Braxes a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Arms Manufacturing, and Information Technology. Average income is an amazing 476,181 Braxes, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 4,459,844 per year while the poor average 4,287, a ratio of 1,040 to 1.
Jaywalking is punishable by public flogging, policemen regularly conduct midnight raids on closed donut shops to 'collect evidence', warfare increasingly resembles a video game, and suicide victims often leave behind cash to cover the cost of their fines. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Zerentopia's national animal is the Phoenix, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Money.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zerentopia endorsed The Red Garden of Old Hope.
- : Zerentopia was endorsed by The Red Garden of Old Hope.
- : Following new legislation in Zerentopia, suicide victims often leave behind cash to cover the cost of their fines.
- : Following new legislation in Zerentopia, warfare increasingly resembles a video game.
- : Zerentopia was endorsed by The La Islas Filipinas of El Bandidos.
- : Following new legislation in Zerentopia, policemen regularly conduct midnight raids on closed donut shops to 'collect evidence'.
- : Following new legislation in Zerentopia, jaywalking is punishable by public flogging.
- : Zerentopia endorsed The Socdem Authoritarian Puppet of Greater Zeritae.
- : Zerentopia was endorsed by The Socdem Authoritarian Puppet of Greater Zeritae.
- : Zerentopia was endorsed by The Technocracy of Everlasting Empire.
Endorsements Received: 80 » Zavea, Emeseses, Panormia, Farrakhan, Magrinia, ThePlace, Maazalik, Masters86, Cyrtenes, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Rubian Empire, Raj7765, Capitalist Paradise, Lederland, Rushkaland, Cecilly, Singu1arity, Sarotte, CLovidia, Aggro, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Beezertopia, Super Mega Awesome, The Horror Channel, Collosuss, Andromeda Islands, Delight, Vas Normandy, Fragmented Spero, Novi Libertas, Razorback, Old Blackwood, Nation of Urie, Berlitria, Alcrestia Liakar, Arinteriswith, Allwarts, TorNaGul, APKland, The Floodcity, Kaiserreich Subreddit, Croatian empaths, Greater-Syria, Perfect Sublime Masters, Bauntu, Charlie-Simba, Anarchisticstan, Ataleshilbonia, Parx, and 30 others.Ghojingles, Tom97land, Makdon, Aianistan, Visionary Union, VTML, Silap Inua, Kwailia, ShyVini, Luxize, Aviace, Zonduria, Sinoco, Iiindia, Deltarios, The Soviet Republic of Conservatives, Fauzjhia, Prussia Poland, Noneyuh, Isles of Govia, Karktopials Reborn, Miss Hungary, Agalaesia, Odawa, Swordbreak, Nordiska Enade Sociala Stater, Sublime State of Israel, Everlasting Empire, El Bandidos, and Old Hope.