by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The North Pacific RMB

WA Delegate: The Ghost of Delegate FuturePast of Pallaith (elected )

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 1st Most World Assembly Endorsements: 3rd Most Influential: 109th
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to The North Pacific!
Where the democracy is strong, the debate robust, and the rum plentiful!


LinkDiscord Chat | LinkForum | LinkCitizenship | LinkExecutive Staff | LinkNorth Pacific Army | LinkWorld Assembly Ministry | LinkTNP Roleplay | LinkEndorse Everyone

Please endorse Delegate Pallaith, Vice Delegate Sil Dorsett, and all Security Councillors.

New to TNP? Check out our handbook and the WADP.

Applying for an embassy? Please see our embassy policy.

Regional News:



Embassies: Europeia, the South Pacific, Balder, Equilism, The East Pacific, Albion, World Assembly Legislative League, Taijitu, Stargate, International Democratic Union, Greater Dienstad, the Rejected Realms, Osiris, Europe, Forest, Gay, and 22 others.Canada, HC Metalurg, the West Pacific, Lazarus, 10000 Islands, Spiritus, NationStates, Merridel, The Coalition of Democratic Nations, The Commonwealth of Crowns, Lone Wolves United, Equinox, Anti Nazi Alliance, Nasicournia, The Skeleton Army, Mordor, Australia, Unknown, One big Island, Warzone Australia, The Allied States, and Birb.

Tags: Democratic, Featured, Feeder, Founderless, Game Player, Gargantuan, General Assembly, Independent, Map, Multi-Species, Offsite Chat, Offsite Forums, and 5 others.Regional Government, Role Player, Security Council, Social, and World Assembly.

Regional Power: Extremely High

The North Pacific contains 9,603 nations, the most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Advanced Defense Forces in The North Pacific

Nations ranked highly spend the most on national defense, and are most secure against foreign aggression.

As a region, The North Pacific is ranked 6,421st in the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The 🐶🐱🐯🐴🐗🐮🐷🐭🐹🐰🐻🐨🐸🐼 of Queen YunoPsychotic Dictatorship“🥝🥑🥥🥕🥗🥧🧀🥞🦊🐺🦁🦄🦓🦔🦇🦃🦅🦆🦉🦎🐙🐌🦋🦐🦀🦑🦈”
2.The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune of Spiritual Lyrical Individual MiraclesCorrupt Dictatorship“Steady We Climb”
3.The LaLaLand of The Sanada ClanPsychotic Dictatorship“HAIL LALA!”
4.The Holy Empire of SnoodumPsychotic Dictatorship“All hail God-Emperor Snudgskooge”
5.The Post-Communist Kleptocracy of EuraustralasamericaCorporate Police State“Yvan eht nioj”
6.The Leave Me Be of HardoniusCorporate Police State“Leave me alone already”
7.The Rogue Nation of NyghonPsychotic Dictatorship“Good and evil are subjective”
8.The Stratocracy of SarkisCorporate Police State“WIP”
9.The Academic Dominion of WoolleviaIron Fist Consumerists“Non Torsii Subligarium”
10.The The Empire of British BayonetIron Fist Consumerists“Blood and Steel”
1234. . .960961»

Recent polls: “TNP Oscars: Best Original Song”“TNP Oscars: Best Original Score”

Regional Happenings

More...

The North Pacific Regional Message Board

Aerilia wrote:I'm good, just card farming

how are you?

I'm card farming too Lol :p

Territorio di Nessuno wrote:I'm card farming too Lol :p

Nice, have you found any good cards?

The Mzeusian troops were ready. They had all listened to the radio on that fateful night, and within a few days, they were ready to make the landing upon the beaches of Sachsa. As for the their Telumas, Sirakes Tylosis, he stood on the balcony of his residence, overlooking Mzikos.

"Mzeusia has hardly ever gone to war." he said to his wife.

"Well, for what it's worth, I think you made the right decision." she replied.

The plan was simple. Five amphibious landing would be attempted all along northern coast. Two of them would go West, and three of them would go East. Then, paratroopers would drop into the public boradcasting studio, the international airport and the capital to calm the Sachsan people through broadcasts, allow the large transport planes to land in the airport and secure key government buildings, which would bring more troops into the country. The Mzeusian flag would be raised above the Sachsan capital, at the same time that the advance through the country would begin. Due to the absence of an army, there would be little resistance. The entire invasion was supposed to happen with as little fighting as possible. Once the soldiers had secured enough land, a base of operations could be set up while the soldiers moved further into the country.

As the clock struck 4 am, one of Mzeusia's most senior generals approached him. "All the plans are ready, and the invasion can begin." The man's face was like a chunk of stone, grim and unmovable. Sirakles nodded in reply, and the general picked up the phone, holding it out to Sirakles.

Sirakles took it from him. "Alright," he said, speaking to the military commander who was closer to some of the waiting soldiers gathered on the Mzeusian coast. "Begin the invasion."

As soon as he had said those words, the man on the other end nodded, hung up the phone, and informed the four other commanders who would each be leading an amphibious landing. As one, the soldiers filed onto the ships that would take them to the Sachsan coast.

As they waited out the short journey, they thought of their wives and husbands back home. While this war was not expected to go badly, this was still the first taste of it they would have had. Some of them settled more jovial conversations about whatever they could find to talk about.

If it had been watched from the air, if perhaps a bird had been watching the landings, they would have seen a cluster of boats of varying sizes. They would have watched the Mzeusian navy make their way through Mzeusian waters, before reaching Sachsan waters. They would have seen all this happen unopposed, and when they would have watched the Mzeusians disembark on a desolate and wholly abandoned beach. There was no Sachsan in sight, anywhere along the beach.

As those soldiers were setting up and preparing also to go further into the country, ten Mzeusian planes cut through the skies. They were shielded by the clouds as they flew, and the roar of the engine was not heard on the ground. The planes flew in formation, at a very high altitude, and soon they had reached Sachsan airspace. When the pilot made the announcement, the paratroopers inside glanced at each other with mixtures of worry, excitement and resolve. Although they had all undergone rigorous training, they still felt their nerves rise. This would after all, be a descent into a potentially dangerous situation.

From there, the Mzeusian aircraft flew onward, making their way steadily toward the Sachsan government buildings. As they approached, the paratroopers checked their gear once more, and checked another time. Then, when the planes were directly overhead, the green light went on in the plane's interior, the door was opened, and the first of the paratroopers jumped. In quick succession, the other paratroopers dropped as well. They would open their parachutes when they were close to the ground to allow as little exposure as possible.

They fell through the air like black bullets, each one of them falling into a star-shaped position. When the clouds parted, they could see the government buildings and still they fell, free-falling towards them. At the same time, more paratroopers dropped from their planes, moving down towards the radio broadcasting house and the international airport. The soldiers of both drops reached the ground at the same time, and they went to work. The soldiers moved quickly through the night, meeting little resistance from the civilians. Within twenty minutes, both the radio and airport had come under Mzeusian control. Within the next ten minutes, the government buildings had also been taken over. The government was nowhere to be seen, most probably having retreated to a safer location.

Now, the next phase of the invasion began, as large transport planes took off from Mzeusian runways, the soldiers already in Sachsa started their advance, and the Sachsan radio broadcasters began broadcasting in their own language, prepared statements thought up and translated in Mzeusia, prior to the invasion. The message was one of peace, and as Sachsan's tuned into the radio station, they were reassured that they would not be hurt and that if they complied with all demands from the Mzeusians, no harm would come to them. The soldiers of course, were under strict orders to be civil and respectful of the civilians.

It was not long before Mzeusian transport planes began arriving at the airport, and more soldiers spilled outwards. They pushed outwards from that point, coordinating their movements with the five Mzeusian landings that had taken place. Together, they would secure the country.

The process was long, and through the morning and afternoon, the Mzeusians made sure that the full control over Sachsa was ensured. With the radio continuing to make the people aware of the desire for as little bloodshed as possible.

It was not until 1 PM that the Mzeusian generals were satisfied that the island had been occupied and was fully under Mzeusian control. There had been a few instances of resistance, but they had been quashed quickly. The vast majority of the Sachsan poopulation had understood the situation.

Now of course, there was only one thing left to do, and that was to draw up the treaty of surrender.

Within a few days, the treaty was drawn up. Upon hearing of the supposedly lenient treaty, the Sachsan government emerged from hiding, and were taken to the Mzeusian city of Physo. There, the Sirakles Tylosis met with the Sachsan delegation and the trearty was put before the Sachsan government. The treaty was short and concise, and it was signed later that day. The Mzeusian invasion of Sachsa was complete.

Here's a link to the Mzeusian Library which has every dispatch.

Here's a link to The Dispatch Writing Guide to help you write a good dispatch.

The Treaty of Physo

The Most Serene Republic of Mzeusia and the Sachsan delegation have gathered here with one thing in mind, a shared desire for an end to the conflict and for peace to once more exist between Mzeusia and Sachsa. For this purpose, the parties, represented by the Mzeusian Telumas Sirakles Tylosis, and the Sachsan President, have agreed as follows:

From the coming into force of this treaty, the state of war shall no longer exist. From that moment, Sachsa will obey all articles of this treaty, and official relations with Sachsa will resume.

Article 1

Sachsa shall be divided into two, East and West. The Western side will consist of 60 percent of current Sachsan land, and upon the signing of this treaty, it shall be under Mzeusian ownership.

Article 2

Any attempt at conflict from the Sachsan people or government, will be taken as a continuation of war, and military actions will continue.

Article 3

Every and all aggressive military operations will cease against Mzeusia, and if evidence is found to the contrary, further military action will be necessary.

Article 4

The Mzeusian government affirm and Sachsa accepts the responsibility of Sachsa for causing any loss and damage to either nation, as a consequence of their aggressive spying actions that sought to undermine Mzeusian national security.
There need be no reparations paid to the Most Serene Republic because of the war.

All north of the black line is the Mzeusian claim.

Signatories:

Mzeusia
Sachsa

Read dispatch

Marasume wrote:"I like really strong Sherrie."

Mr. Ober! For me please a Sima, and for the lovely lady please a sherry.
Waiter: * of course comes immediately. *
Thank you.
* Turns to you *
But it's really about us. How are you? How do you like Reensbruck?

Aerilia wrote:Nice, have you found any good cards?

Just a bunch of epics for now, all junked.

I've also got Mommy Yuno but i decided to keep it.

Good afternoon.

Territorio di Nessuno wrote:Just a bunch of epics for now, all junked.

I've also got Mommy Yuno but i decided to keep it.

Nice, hopefully you can find a legendary later on.

I somehow managed to find two legendaries today Pencil Sharpeners 2, and USS Monitor. which is awesome

Libertandonien wrote:Good afternoon.

Hello :D

What is the favorite song of Hungary?

Gimme, gimme, gimme Transylvania!

Mzeusia wrote:

The Mzeusian troops were ready. They had all listened to the radio on that fateful night, and within a few days, they were ready to make the landing upon the beaches of Sachsa. As for the their Telumas, Sirakes Tylosis, he stood on the balcony of his residence, overlooking Mzikos.

"Mzeusia has hardly ever gone to war." he said to his wife.

"Well, for what it's worth, I think you made the right decision." she replied.

The plan was simple. Five amphibious landing would be attempted all along northern coast. Two of them would go West, and three of them would go East. Then, paratroopers would drop into the public boradcasting studio, the international airport and the capital to calm the Sachsan people through broadcasts, allow the large transport planes to land in the airport and secure key government buildings, which would bring more troops into the country. The Mzeusian flag would be raised above the Sachsan capital, at the same time that the advance through the country would begin. Due to the absence of an army, there would be little resistance. The entire invasion was supposed to happen with as little fighting as possible. Once the soldiers had secured enough land, a base of operations could be set up while the soldiers moved further into the country.

As the clock struck 4 am, one of Mzeusia's most senior generals approached him. "All the plans are ready, and the invasion can begin." The man's face was like a chunk of stone, grim and unmovable. Sirakles nodded in reply, and the general picked up the phone, holding it out to Sirakles.

Sirakles took it from him. "Alright," he said, speaking to the military commander who was closer to some of the waiting soldiers gathered on the Mzeusian coast. "Begin the invasion."

As soon as he had said those words, the man on the other end nodded, hung up the phone, and informed the four other commanders who would each be leading an amphibious landing. As one, the soldiers filed onto the ships that would take them to the Sachsan coast.

As they waited out the short journey, they thought of their wives and husbands back home. While this war was not expected to go badly, this was still the first taste of it they would have had. Some of them settled more jovial conversations about whatever they could find to talk about.

If it had been watched from the air, if perhaps a bird had been watching the landings, they would have seen a cluster of boats of varying sizes. They would have watched the Mzeusian navy make their way through Mzeusian waters, before reaching Sachsan waters. They would have seen all this happen unopposed, and when they would have watched the Mzeusians disembark on a desolate and wholly abandoned beach. There was no Sachsan in sight, anywhere along the beach.

As those soldiers were setting up and preparing also to go further into the country, ten Mzeusian planes cut through the skies. They were shielded by the clouds as they flew, and the roar of the engine was not heard on the ground. The planes flew in formation, at a very high altitude, and soon they had reached Sachsan airspace. When the pilot made the announcement, the paratroopers inside glanced at each other with mixtures of worry, excitement and resolve. Although they had all undergone rigorous training, they still felt their nerves rise. This would after all, be a descent into a potentially dangerous situation.

From there, the Mzeusian aircraft flew onward, making their way steadily toward the Sachsan government buildings. As they approached, the paratroopers checked their gear once more, and checked another time. Then, when the planes were directly overhead, the green light went on in the plane's interior, the door was opened, and the first of the paratroopers jumped. In quick succession, the other paratroopers dropped as well. They would open their parachutes when they were close to the ground to allow as little exposure as possible.

They fell through the air like black bullets, each one of them falling into a star-shaped position. When the clouds parted, they could see the government buildings and still they fell, free-falling towards them. At the same time, more paratroopers dropped from their planes, moving down towards the radio broadcasting house and the international airport. The soldiers of both drops reached the ground at the same time, and they went to work. The soldiers moved quickly through the night, meeting little resistance from the civilians. Within twenty minutes, both the radio and airport had come under Mzeusian control. Within the next ten minutes, the government buildings had also been taken over. The government was nowhere to be seen, most probably having retreated to a safer location.

Now, the next phase of the invasion began, as large transport planes took off from Mzeusian runways, the soldiers already in Sachsa started their advance, and the Sachsan radio broadcasters began broadcasting in their own language, prepared statements thought up and translated in Mzeusia, prior to the invasion. The message was one of peace, and as Sachsan's tuned into the radio station, they were reassured that they would not be hurt and that if they complied with all demands from the Mzeusians, no harm would come to them. The soldiers of course, were under strict orders to be civil and respectful of the civilians.

It was not long before Mzeusian transport planes began arriving at the airport, and more soldiers spilled outwards. They pushed outwards from that point, coordinating their movements with the five Mzeusian landings that had taken place. Together, they would secure the country.

The process was long, and through the morning and afternoon, the Mzeusians made sure that the full control over Sachsa was ensured. With the radio continuing to make the people aware of the desire for as little bloodshed as possible.

It was not until 1 PM that the Mzeusian generals were satisfied that the island had been occupied and was fully under Mzeusian control. There had been a few instances of resistance, but they had been quashed quickly. The vast majority of the Sachsan poopulation had understood the situation.

Now of course, there was only one thing left to do, and that was to draw up the treaty of surrender.

Within a few days, the treaty was drawn up. Upon hearing of the supposedly lenient treaty, the Sachsan government emerged from hiding, and were taken to the Mzeusian city of Physo. There, the Sirakles Tylosis met with the Sachsan delegation and the trearty was put before the Sachsan government. The treaty was short and concise, and it was signed later that day. The Mzeusian invasion of Sachsa was complete.

Here's a link to the Mzeusian Library which has every dispatch.

Here's a link to The Dispatch Writing Guide to help you write a good dispatch.

The Treaty of Physo

The Most Serene Republic of Mzeusia and the Sachsan delegation have gathered here with one thing in mind, a shared desire for an end to the conflict and for peace to once more exist between Mzeusia and Sachsa. For this purpose, the parties, represented by the Mzeusian Telumas Sirakles Tylosis, and the Sachsan President, have agreed as follows:

From the coming into force of this treaty, the state of war shall no longer exist. From that moment, Sachsa will obey all articles of this treaty, and official relations with Sachsa will resume.

Article 1

Sachsa shall be divided into two, East and West. The Western side will consist of 60 percent of current Sachsan land, and upon the signing of this treaty, it shall be under Mzeusian ownership.

Article 2

Any attempt at conflict from the Sachsan people or government, will be taken as a continuation of war, and military actions will continue.

Article 3

Every and all aggressive military operations will cease against Mzeusia, and if evidence is found to the contrary, further military action will be necessary.

Article 4

The Mzeusian government affirm and Sachsa accepts the responsibility of Sachsa for causing any loss and damage to either nation, as a consequence of their aggressive spying actions that sought to undermine Mzeusian national security.
There need be no reparations paid to the Most Serene Republic because of the war.

All north of the black line is the Mzeusian claim.

Signatories:

Mzeusia
Sachsa

Read dispatch

( ͠ ͟ʖ ͡)

Libertandonien wrote:Good afternoon.

Hello!

Aerilia wrote:Nice, hopefully you can find a legendary later on.

I somehow managed to find two legendaries today Pencil Sharpeners 2, and USS Monitor. which is awesome

Nice, hoping to find some legendaries too with my last puppets.

Forum View

Advertisement