|Leader||Lord High Inquisitor Kaldaris|
The Holy Flemingovian Empire of Virginian Inquisitors is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by Lord High Inquisitor Kaldaris with an iron fist, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, unlimited-speed roads, and ritual sacrifices. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 9.044 billion Holy Rollers are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The tiny, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Industry, and Spirituality also on the agenda, while Environment and Social Policy aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Apostolic City. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Holier-than-thou economy, worth a remarkable 3,435 trillion Almighty dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Uranium Mining, and Gambling. Average income is an amazing 379,870 Almighty dollars, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,594,977 per year while the poor average 58,796, a ratio of 27.1 to 1.
Citizens must pay to enjoy Virginian Inquisitors's pristine beaches, napalm is the tool of choice for disabling eco-unfriendly forestry operations, the nation has learned that pulling out is messy, and only the rich can afford the latest medical innovations. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Virginian Inquisitors's national animal is the heretic monkey, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Flemingovianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Virginian Inquisitors's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Virginian Inquisitors's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Virginian Inquisitors was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Virginian Inquisitors ceased to exist in Balder.
- : Virginian Inquisitors's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Virginian Inquisitors's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Virginian Inquisitors was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes, Rudest Citizens, Most Politically Apathetic Citizens, Most Avoided, and Largest Retail Industry.
- : Virginian Inquisitors's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Virginian Inquisitors was refounded in Balder.
- : Virginian Inquisitors ceased to exist in The West Pacific.