The Allied States of The Iron Lions is a huge, efficient nation, remarkable for its smutty television, parental licensing program, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 597 million Iron Lions are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Father Lion's Hall. The average income tax rate is 84.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Iron Lionisian economy, worth 70.3 trillion Crowns a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 117,816 Crowns, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Loans are available for students from poor families, the nation's orphanages and maternity wards have been nicknamed 'the Killbot Factories', truncheon-mounted cameras record the beating of criminals in dynamic HD detail, and people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Iron Lions's national animal is the Lion, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Iron Lions's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : The Iron Lions was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : The Iron Lions was endorsed by The THE BLUE CRANE PIRATE SHIP of PirateCastle.
- : Following new legislation in The Iron Lions, people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight.
- : Following new legislation in The Iron Lions, truncheon-mounted cameras record the beating of criminals in dynamic HD detail.
- : The Iron Lions endorsed The I-Empire of AdyLand.
- : The Iron Lions was endorsed by The I-Empire of AdyLand.
- : Following new legislation in The Iron Lions, the nation's orphanages and maternity wards have been nicknamed 'the Killbot Factories'.
- : Following new legislation in The Iron Lions, loans are available for students from poor families.
- : Following new legislation in The Iron Lions, cash-strapped junkies lick rabbits for a cheap high.
Endorsements Received: 79 » Valdr, Sunto, Yaorozu, Pallaith, Skurtopia, Shadowrik, Great Bights Mum, Mercy Land, Notyoutopia, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Holy Oranz, Kwaj, Arcadia of Kasterborous, Reannia, Omicron Persei V111, Wintariu, Kaschovia, Enosville, The Sanada Clan, Great Solordia, Sil Dorsett, Holy Marcus Empire, Hong Kong Empire, Alice Gardens, Solestia, Frances Francis the First of France, Bergenaria, Rouene, Puczovska, Phktla, Lupus Imperium, CamdyCane FruitSnack, Das People, General COE, Ovsterland, Bharathvarsh, HMS Unicorn, Friently, Moristia, Kobagia, Wicheye, Jenner-Kardash, Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, South Grand Mountain, Siwale, Faxfleet, Ostrinios, Cleoskye, WE Empire, and 29 others.Wineclaw, Ainsworth, Spiritual Lyrical Individual Miracles, Aldion, Bikeni Jobia, Victoriaans Nederlands, Erfworld, Kingdom of Space, Diodone, Paxiosolange, Coemgen, American MapleStory, Kizja, Selfgradatude, Religioncord, Anima Proxa, Sanjurika, Empire of the Dark Lords of the Sith, McMasterdonia, Beodarasc, Yukti, Plembobria, Marsh Castle, Zemnaya Svoboda, Central Goodland, Sheppey, Aenglaland, AdyLand, and PirateCastle.