|Leader||Emperor of the Goddess|
|Animal||Great White Shark|
The Ordained Lands of Palutenia is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Emperor of the Goddess with an even hand, and notable for its daily referendums, ubiquitous missile silos, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 3.322 billion Palutenians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Spirituality, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tetra. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 10.9%.
The powerhouse Palutenian economy, worth 366 trillion Medallions a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 110,191 Medallions, with the richest citizens earning 9.0 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits, the institution of marriage is held sacred and strictly enforced, school teachers check the staff room for hidden webcams before complaining about rebellious students, and the alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Palutenia's national animal is the Great White Shark, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Solaris.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Palutenia resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Palutenia was endorsed by The Click to endorse of 1 very fast endotarter.
- : Palutenia was endorsed by The Holy Oppressed People of Guer Aike.
- : Palutenia was endorsed by The United Regions of Glurponia.
- : Palutenia was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Lomjia.
- : Palutenia was endorsed by The Principality of Sil Dorsett.
- : Palutenia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Palutenia was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Torakuen.
- : Palutenia was endorsed by The Republic of Shadowrik.
- : Palutenia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Federation Terra Australis.