The Republic of Everywheristan is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Mr President with an even hand, and notable for its smutty television, ban on automobiles, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 7.901 billion Everywherians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, corrupt government prioritizes Industry, with Defense, Education, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Administration are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Somewheropol. The average income tax rate is 78.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Everywhere economy, worth 929 trillion Everywhere Currencies a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports, Tourism, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 117,672 Everywhere Currencies, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
Everywheristan's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas, wealthy parents-to-be can select their perfect baby, cheese has become the new icon of political dissent, and oil executives can be seen reluctantly cleaning oil-soaked birds. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Everywheristan's national animal is the Everywhere Animal, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Everywhere Faith.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Everywheristan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Everywheristan changed its national currency to "Everywhere Currency", its faith to "Everywhere Faith", and its leader to "Mr President".
- : Everywheristan changed its national animal to "Everywhere Animal".
- : Following new legislation in Everywheristan, oil executives can be seen reluctantly cleaning oil-soaked birds.
- : Following new legislation in Everywheristan, cheese has become the new icon of political dissent.
- : Following new legislation in Everywheristan, wealthy parents-to-be can select their perfect baby.
- : Following new legislation in Everywheristan, Everywheristan's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas.
- : Following new legislation in Everywheristan, retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites.
- : Everywheristan changed its national leader to "President", its motto to "#COVFEFE", and its nation type to "Republic".
- : Everywheristan altered its national flag.