The Commonwealth of Rex Republic is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Jmasrus with an iron fist, and notable for its zero percent divorce rate, smutty television, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 11.749 billion Rex Republicians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, although Law & Order, Education, and Environment are also considered important, while Welfare and Social Policy aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rexberg. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 75.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Rex Republician economy, worth a remarkable 2,310 trillion Rexes a year, is highly specialized and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Arms Manufacturing and Uranium Mining. Average income is an impressive 196,646 Rexes, with the richest citizens earning 6.0 times as much as the poorest.
Toxic smog is dismissed as the populace just "letting off steam", serial commas clarify the relationship between one's lackeys, the taxpayers, and kinsfolk, the right school tie opens more doors than the right qualification, and the economy is undergoing a traumatic transition to capitalism. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force. Rex Republic's national animal is the arapaima, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Bite Me.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rex Republic was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes and the Top 10% for Rudest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Rex Republic, the economy is undergoing a traumatic transition to capitalism.
- : Following new legislation in Rex Republic, the right school tie opens more doors than the right qualification.
- : Following new legislation in Rex Republic, serial commas clarify the relationship between one's lackeys, the taxpayers, and kinsfolk.
- : Following new legislation in Rex Republic, toxic smog is dismissed as the populace just "letting off steam".
- : Following new legislation in Rex Republic, politicians are fired for opening subjective statements with "I believe".
- : Rex Republic endorsed The Rogue Nation of Hagenowe.
- : Rex Republic endorsed The People's Republic of Bristannia.
- : Rex Republic was endorsed by The People's Republic of Bristannia.
- : Rex Republic was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
Endorsements Received: 105 » Grungerock, Earth Federation, Seranis, Tzo, The Soylent Green Party, Achiotopia, Iontan, Hacame, Testa, Imbarien, Slaytania, Solleana, Coreras, Mystiquelle, Beiluxia, Zyrcrestia, FreeGunsForAll, Linkdahero, Blogotopia, Creeptopia, Zeklandia, Weaubleau, Chip Skylark, Palman, Wysrod, Manlinesslavia, Samonaemia, Lamborghini Murcielago, Spiritbw, Zeganas, Colonel Terrosit, Perzische Keizer, The Tasmanian Islands, Old Atlantica, Seantonia, Oom, HN67, Kyrizstanislav, Hawalius, The Dwemmer, Parpaza, Phrados, DunNaGall, Kebecois, UNpoopburg, NorthernMassachusetts, Zuslosal, Edorask, Tijdtevelia, United Socialists of the Highest Power, and 55 others.Aspistania, Grifopolis, LiberationVille, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Danyl, Serlone, Anollasia, Kilenel, Evil Dictators Happyland, LimpBizkit, Jobsteria, Myopic, Molea, BNL Corporation, Datland, The Dramatic Region of Zilkend, Unwo, Dominion Of Compassion, Ferte, Sygnafylki, Syvie, Dustwind, Czechppines, Psolick, Mostly Idiots, Faulknaria, Spes Amor, Pax Athena, Swabbistan, Gouranga, Valcour, The Parandeam, Casyra, Puffandria, Automne, Wealth and Peace, Newplacelandia, Junnland, Gronkolioman, Isentran, ShadowVoltia, The Iron Crown Order, Alemputo, Better Indonesia, Flinkara, Secular States of the Philippines, Kamshrirthull, Finswedeway, Avenged Sevenfoldia, Samgreat, Gewisse, Roisin Dubh, Reunified Israel, The African Emirates, and Bristannia.