The Federal Republic of Rumagna is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Olindo Guerrini with a fair hand, and notable for its smutty television, national health service, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.932 billion Rumagnul hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ravčna. The average income tax rate is 7.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Rumagnol economy, worth 588 trillion francs a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 200,878 francs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Olindo Guerrini affectionately nicknames supporters by number, prankster scientists legally change their names to silly pseudonyms before major discoveries, there is a growing belief that mothers love their children more than fathers, and bemused citizens are encouraged to sing foreign-language hymns of religions they have never heard of. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Rumagna's national animal is the rooster, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rumagna was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Rumagna was endorsed by The I-Empire of AdyLand.
- : Rumagna was endorsed by The Republic of Yaris.
- : Rumagna was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Rumagna voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Internet Neutrality Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Rumagna, bemused citizens are encouraged to sing foreign-language hymns of religions they have never heard of.
- : Following new legislation in Rumagna, there is a growing belief that mothers love their children more than fathers.
- : Following new legislation in Rumagna, prankster scientists legally change their names to silly pseudonyms before major discoveries.
- : Following new legislation in Rumagna, Olindo Guerrini affectionately nicknames supporters by number.
- : Following new legislation in Rumagna, dentists routinely perform open heart surgery.
Endorsements Received: 108 » HMS Unicorn, Notyoutopia, Guslantis, Bharathvarsh, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Selfgradatude, Yaorozu, The Swedish Republic of New Kenya, Lionia, Ceretis, Sunto, Chinstralia, Apetopia, Surrus, Meritdom, Frances Francis the First of France, Elspeth and Samina, Unimaginable Doom, Zyvetskistaahn, Peytonamia, Calamazo, Vegetarian States, Sil Dorsett, Shadowrik, The Rossinite Empire, Pasargad, Great Bights Mum, Xentherida, Avalon, Holy Oranz, Wisconsota, Gorinchem and Hoog-Hoornaar, Yeraennus, Vantaria, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, SillyString, Republic of Dixie, Sankami, Wineclaw, Siwale, Malta Comino Gozo, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Religioncord, Indereac Lanx, Kaschovia, Kingdom of Space, Toropikaru, Enosville, Ovsterland, Lord Ravenclaw, and 58 others.Valdr, Vazali, Celreostia, Arcadia of Kasterborous, Southern Stroraia, Omicron Persei V111, American MapleStory, Empire of the Dark Lords of the Sith, Mercy Land, Pallaith, Arquan, Get Away From Me, Mk Steele, Magna Romaniae, Great and Glorious Martese Unionins, Jefffliu, Felpolandia, OPArsenal, Colony of lasting Hopes, Kwaj, Amerian States, Lupus Imperium, Puczovska, General COE, Kelvaros Prime, Reannia, Friently, Run Mayst Republic, Moristia, Hong Kong Empire, South Grand Mountain, Jenner-Kardash, Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, Faxfleet, Cleoskye, Auceorion, Ostrinios, Diodone, Victoriaans Nederlands, Coemgen, WE Empire, Republic of Destiny, RoosterTeeth, Kizja, Anima Proxa, Legique, ProphetOfRage, McMasterdonia, Yukti, Plembobria, Marsh Castle, Sanjurika, Zemnaya Svoboda, Sheppey, Aenglaland, Yaris, and AdyLand.