The Empire of Ateala is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Titus Carlisle with an iron fist, and notable for its pith helmet sales, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and smutty television. The compassionate, cynical, cheerful, devout population of 2.973 billion Atealans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, corrupt government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Defense, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Diza. The average income tax rate is 31.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Atealan economy, worth 646 trillion Soliduses a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 217,578 Soliduses, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Tax-payers are funding ever more extravagant movie projects, the price of takeaway food quadruples after 6pm, heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste, and the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes. Crime is totally unknown. Ateala's national animal is the Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Protestantism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ateala was endorsed by The Free Land of The The Bierands.
- : Following new legislation in Ateala, the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes.
- : Following new legislation in Ateala, heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste.
- : Ateala was endorsed by The Empire of Altmoras Prime.
- : Ateala voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Reproductive Freedoms"".
- : Following new legislation in Ateala, the price of takeaway food quadruples after 6pm.
- : Following new legislation in Ateala, tax-payers are funding ever more extravagant movie projects.
- : Following new legislation in Ateala, soldiers with colourful mohawks make themselves perfect targets for snipers.
- : Following new legislation in Ateala, administrative districts are increasingly defined by their taste in housing architecture.
- : Following new legislation in Ateala, people who have had childhood imaginary friends are told they can't ever be trusted with guns.
Endorsements Received: 90 » Yaorozu, Siwale, Great Bights Mum, Valdr, Sunto, Notyoutopia, Upper Portlandia, Alice Gardens, Sil Dorsett, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Shadowrik, Pallaith, Omicron Persei V111, Empy, Reannia, Kaschovia, Bergenaria, Bread and Bust, Holy Oranz, Tharissus, ABC, Vegetarian States, Aris Republic, Arcadia of Kasterborous, Selfgradatude, Coemgen, DeGuts, Kwaj, Ovsterland, Frances Francis the First of France, PlanetPunk, Flooforia, Enosville, Kingdom of Space, Vinantis, Amerian States, Puczovska, Sankami, Panama Coalition, General COE, SillyString, Marsh Castle, Moristia, Cato Minoria, Bharathvarsh, New Lakemba, HMS Unicorn, Friently, Hong Kong Empire, Noe-Classic Peoples, and 40 others.Jenner-Kardash, Sheava Natia, Upper Sam Dodovi, Necromonia, Lavanania, Ainsworth, Shin-Hachioji, Faxfleet, Merconitonitopia, Aenglaland, Cleoskye, Wineclaw, Victoriaans Nederlands, Kobagia, Diodone, South Grand Mountain, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Auceorion, American MapleStory, Che Sana Und, Anima Proxa, Kizja, Lamexanope, Dadastan Archipelago, Religioncord, Zedeya, Hexcrest, Forunte, McMasterdonia, Yukti, Maestros haven, The Akhara Islands, Sundred, Sheppey, Plembobria, BouncyAbbeyKitty, Prevaland, Zemnaya Svoboda, Kelvaros Prime, and The The Bierands.