The United States of Gmt2001 is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Gmt2001 with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, infamous sell-swords, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 9.962 billion Gmt2001ians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gmt2001. The average income tax rate is 95.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Gmt2001ian economy, worth a remarkable 1,531 trillion USDS a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 153,768 USDS, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit, escalators are avoided at all costs, drills and shovels have been banned as the government cracks down on any means of fracking, and the standardised national curriculum requires that all-male classes be taught why they have periods. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Gmt2001's national animal is the Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Gmt2001.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Gmt2001 was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Northern Glory.
- : Following new legislation in Gmt2001, the standardised national curriculum requires that all-male classes be taught why they have periods.
- : Following new legislation in Gmt2001, drills and shovels have been banned as the government cracks down on any means of fracking.
- : Following new legislation in Gmt2001, escalators are avoided at all costs.
- : Following new legislation in Gmt2001, the new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit.
- : Following new legislation in Gmt2001, cults that offer eternal life after death to those who follow a self-sacrificing saviour are frowned upon.
- : Following new legislation in Gmt2001, for just a few extra USDS Gmt2001ians can get new driving records with their new cars.
- : Following new legislation in Gmt2001, only 'organics' are permitted to be citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Gmt2001, the government keeps introducing new foreign species to combat the previous ones it has introduced.
- : Gmt2001 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
Endorsements Received: 129 » Yaorozu, Siwale, Pallaith, Great Bights Mum, Notyoutopia, Holy Oranz, Vazali, Sunto, Omicron Persei V111, Sil Dorsett, Tharissus, HMS Unicorn, Malta Comino Gozo, Xentherida, Shadowrik, Frances Francis the First of France, Kwaj, Southern Allican, Enosville, Amerian States, Sankami, General COE, Alice Gardens, Bharathvarsh, Friently, South Grand Mountain, Shin-Hachioji, Kingdom of Space, Selfgradatude, Wineclaw, Diodone, American MapleStory, McMasterdonia, Forunte, Yukti, Sheppey, Prevaland, Colony of lasting Hopes, AdyLand, Kelvaros Prime, New Chilokver, Buckerino, Xinchao, Che Sana Und, I Am Bad At Naming Nations, Yaris, Seven Hills, Cloydicia, The Lancerian Empire, Lord Ravenclaw, and 79 others.Bayern-Straubing, PlanetPunk, The Iron Lions, New Lakemba, Aerilia, Pakistan 001, Moubarakistan, Universal State Formula, Humptalumpta, Republic of Dixie, Territorio di Nessuno, Tredano, SchoolHouse Rock, Corfad, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Beodarasc, Lionia, Inorganic Tomb Thing, Phillywob, Celebia, Wodan, Thenaca, Ainsworth, The The Bierands, Unsophisticate, Victoriaans Nederlands, Midds Conia, Unimaginable Doom, Legique, The Syca, Apetopia, Agrauron, Mzeusia, Gladio II, Malvad, NatsukiLand, ThE eNd oF eE, Merconitonitopia, Astal Aavors, SillyString, Avornica, Eglise Sainte Eve, Illusia and Neverendia, Alsatian Island, A Terribly Charismatic Duck, Ozstan, Puczovska, Emmerian Republic, The Mazur Empire, Pop Prorp, Ktyria, Morlanka, Atain, Canada GR, LaKronia, Pandessiand, Mirandako Herri Errepublika, Abunenin, Sea Ghost, Calamazo, Montroyale, The Windmilluminati, Wesley Republic, Albacria, Nueava Libertalia, Freienland, Phoronu, Mordant99, Benolia, Q w e r t y, Shibutani, Sallanas, Underground Techno, Guslantis, THX1138, AGoodPlace, Californian Redwood, Empy, and Northern Glory.