|Leader||Protector Henry Fortuna|
|Faith||a blend of state backed philosophies|
The Uberstani Grand Republic of Ridann is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Protector Henry Fortuna with an iron fist, and notable for its pith helmet sales, prohibition of alcohol, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 20.07 billion Uberstani are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cardinal. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 22.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Uberstani economy, worth a remarkable 5,035 trillion Republic Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 250,919 Republic Credits, with the richest citizens earning 7.5 times as much as the poorest.
Top-shelf magazines feature risqué centrefold spreads of ladies' wrists, government officials frequently cut taxes as a distraction from antics with their secretaries, the newly revamped army is so eager for action that it has trouble keeping the peace, and shopkeepers use microscopes to verify the authenticity of banknotes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ridann's national animal is the Terrestrial Raptor, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is a blend of state backed philosophies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Ridann, shopkeepers use microscopes to verify the authenticity of banknotes.
- : Following new legislation in Ridann, the newly revamped army is so eager for action that it has trouble keeping the peace.
- : Following new legislation in Ridann, government officials frequently cut taxes as a distraction from antics with their secretaries.
- : Ridann endorsed The Empire of Muspel.
- : Ridann was endorsed by The Empire of Muspel.
- : Ridann voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The MT Army".
- : Ridann endorsed The Republic of Davinhia.
- : Ridann endorsed The Sultanate of Minalibati.
- : Ridann was endorsed by The Sultanate of Minalibati.
- : Ridann was endorsed by The Republic of Davinhia.
Endorsements Received: 38 » Todd McCloud, A Slanted Black Stripe, Roissyland, New Leganes, Aelitia, Narwhalitz, Bachtendekuppen, Fabulous Regime of Sugar, NewProtoState, Slui, Dremaur, Oceanic Peoples, Newpromisedland, Envisa, Eagas, Mexregiona, Queen Yuno, Aeneas Prime, Propwash, Soviet Confederation of America, The United Peoples of Liber, The Romanum Legio, Arkantis, Third Era Free Unity, Britain that did not leave the EU, Asendavia, Trenolia, Orare, StarWarp, Northern Relms, Omnistria, Tyrosalem, Marrabuk, Elfine, Brotherland, Davinhia, Minalibati, and Muspel.