|Leader||King Germain V|
The Kingdom of Tshana is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Germain V with an iron fist, and renowned for its compulsory military service, public floggings, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The compassionate, cynical, cheerful population of 2.318 billion Tshanans are proud of their wide-ranging civil freedoms, and those who aren't tend to be dragged off the streets by men in dark suits and hustled into cars with tinted windows.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lumara. The average income tax rate is 97.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Tshanan economy, worth 451 trillion Royals a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 194,935 Royals, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Cash-strapped junkies lick rabbits for a cheap high, sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed, politicians always seem to take two steps forward then three steps back, and 1% of global paper production is bound for the National Archive. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tshana's national animal is the Elephant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tshana, 1% of global paper production is bound for the National Archive.
- : Following new legislation in Tshana, politicians always seem to take two steps forward then three steps back.
- : Following new legislation in Tshana, sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed.
- : Tshana endorsed The Republic of Sreneck.
- : Following new legislation in Tshana, cash-strapped junkies lick rabbits for a cheap high.
- : Following new legislation in Tshana, conspiracy theorists allege Lumara's new subway map resembles Satanic symbols.
- : Following new legislation in Tshana, police officers that upset their bosses get assigned to 24 hour stakeouts of bike sheds.
- : Tshana was endorsed by The Republic of Sreneck.
- : Following new legislation in Tshana, insanely good theatre productions face government censorship.
- : Tshana was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
Endorsements Received: 65 » ReeK, A Slanted Black Stripe, H-Zhena, The New Wisconsin Empire, Pendragonania, Fraxhemark, Wiranath, Aelitia, Asendavia, Airrajul, Squid Ruinosa, Nova-Columbia, Socialist Holy American Empire, Izonno, Fedele, Bachtendekuppen, Mastariere, Ver Norge, Someseni, Am Echad, Bacon Land, Dark Edgyness, Verketa, Republic of Berzerkistan, Aristortia, The Happian Union, United China Nation, Ridann, Marrico, Tim Stark, Lobos, Thyaclinia, Davelands, Axdel, The Sacred Whale, Neruch, Shantan, Arkantis, VW53Aland, Gorbastan, Solarfall, Servants of Gizmo, Brotherland, Bullpups, Hizuru, The Angel of Charity, Ravendi, Indrapore, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Janoobi Jazair, and 15 others.Just Vale 2, Sicilla, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Tree Egg, BearStackof2015, Enlil, Justice-Becoming, Aleister, Funkadelia, Kilkire, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, The United Neo American Union, Roissyland, Floranza, and Sreneck.