|Leader||President Nathan Lancaster|
The Unitary Republic of Anfair is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by President Nathan Lancaster with an even hand, and remarkable for its national health service, keen interest in outer space, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.643 billion Anfairians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pulwood. The average income tax rate is 84.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Anfairian economy, worth 281 trillion Novas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 171,088 Novas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens with artificial limbs are forbidden to serve as beauty pageant judges, evasive politicians don't fail to strongly commit to not committing to a course of non-inaction, public ferries only carry enough lifeboats for the first-class passengers, and interest in globalism never flags. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Anfair's national animal is the Bison, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Anfair, interest in globalism never flags.
- : Following new legislation in Anfair, public ferries only carry enough lifeboats for the first-class passengers.
- : Following new legislation in Anfair, evasive politicians don't fail to strongly commit to not committing to a course of non-inaction.
- : Following new legislation in Anfair, citizens with artificial limbs are forbidden to serve as beauty pageant judges.
- : Following new legislation in Anfair, the newest shade developed by Anfair's dye industry has been dubbed 'Agent Orange'.
- : Anfair voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Drug Decriminalization Act".
- : Anfair was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates and the Top 10% for Highest Drug Use.
- : Anfair voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Statement on the Nuclear Apocalypse".
- : Following new legislation in Anfair, the nation leads The East Pacific in per capita stalking.
- : Following new legislation in Anfair, all recreational drugs are legal.
Endorsements Received: 77 » VW53Aland, Debluu, Axdel, Layngderfleethe, Brotherland, Oofery, Acronis, Kangarawa, Rainbow Vests, Dragons Blood, A Slanted Black Stripe, Cellar Doors, A mean old man, East Malaysia, Marrabuk, New Leganes, Asendavia, Staynes, BearStackof2015, Wallenburg, Santa Dystopia, Eastern Alksearia, Modra, North Bernia, The Three States of Fortuna, Coruh, Kavanos, Dravida India, Dannemarie, Ridann, Technocratic Tagalog, Greater New Cassandra, Spiruvania, ArenaC, Obridles, Lingu, From New World, Pirnovo, Sandboxford, Fellon, Enlil, Veterans Association, West Swedania, Northern Celavon, Blobbo, Sapre, Roissyland, Aquyia, Aivintis, ABM IS NOT A REAL STRAND, and 27 others.Greater Lessville, Formaro, Hizuru, The Atlae Isles, Saint Richelieu, Quebec-and-Maritimes, Sunsistan, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, Edwardsport, Alemannian Empire, Nazarewycz, Squid Ruinosa, Nereua, Albrook, Rhealaliit, Canadian Technocrats, Auslivia, Old Uppland, Pakitsk, Vaskeden, Kandorith, Kuseropia Repubationtopia, MikGonnia, Blobon, Shambho, Talakra, and Thurland.