The Republic of The 7th Coalition of Alba is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, compulsory military service, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed population of 406 million 7th Coalition of Albans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Strathclyde. The average income tax rate is 33.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The thriving 7th Coalition of Alba economy, worth 34.1 trillion Cubits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 83,971 Cubits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
It is illegal to distribute Girl Guide Cookies without an advanced food hygiene diploma, crowded passenger trains are near-silent save for the soft tap of fingers on touchscreens, exorbitant spending on icebreakers breaks the ice at every budget meeting, and search and rescue forces now accept cheques and all major credit cards. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The 7th Coalition of Alba's national animal is the Sheep, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in The 7th Coalition of Alba, search and rescue forces now accept cheques and all major credit cards.
- : Following new legislation in The 7th Coalition of Alba, exorbitant spending on icebreakers breaks the ice at every budget meeting.
- : The 7th Coalition of Alba endorsed The Empire of EmpireBR.
- : The 7th Coalition of Alba was endorsed by The Empire of EmpireBR.
- : The 7th Coalition of Alba was endorsed by The Republic of Maricentria.
- : The 7th Coalition of Alba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Multilateral Trade Talks"".
- : Following new legislation in The 7th Coalition of Alba, crowded passenger trains are near-silent save for the soft tap of fingers on touchscreens.
- : The 7th Coalition of Alba endorsed The Allied States of Blobbo.
- : The 7th Coalition of Alba was endorsed by The Federation of Wrengoh.
- : The 7th Coalition of Alba was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of Juangpen.
Endorsements Received: 94 » Pakitsk, The Three States of Fortuna, VW53Aland, Debluu, New Leganes, East Malaysia, A mean old man, Veterans Association, Marrabuk, Staynes, Wallenburg, Axdel, Dahom, Aivintis, Colligation, Asendavia, Pledonia, North Bernia, Brotherland, Spiruvania, Scaperlancobbinstan, Kianhua, New Bradenia Ghost, Elejamie, Tshana, Ripsylvania, Imperial Akatsuki, Drunken Seal Islands, Sen Jast, Talitoa, Freedom Fascists, Greater Lessville, Pirnovo, Seri Tai Republic, Preat, Aquyia, Grossvietnam, Oofery, ReeK, Enlil, Republic of Berzerkistan, Lyontisia, Fellon, Joundia, Albrook, Iodinia, Greater New Cassandra, Dragonia, Dravida India, A Slanted Black Stripe, and 44 others.Hizuru, Kurogasa, True Wallachia, Auslivia, Cho Laka, Northern Celavon, Capitalist Golborne, United China Nation, Mantedon, People Republic Of Armatoska, Eastern Alksearia, The Atlae Isles, Qalis, Buushi, Layngderfleethe, Sunsistan, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, Boobidy, Halin, Kilkire, Bakla Island, Reformed Landsknechts, Brethren, Arkantis, British Calradia, Rep of India, CheeseBurrito, Wardionia, Edwardsport, Alemannian Empire, Modra, Cellar Doors, Kangarawa, Nereua, Distro-Spartica, Blobbo, Wiranath, Ridann, BearStackof2015, Rainbow Vests, Juangpen, Wrengoh, Maricentria, and EmpireBR.