|Faith||Four Heroes Church|
The Empire of Lurolona is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Raphtalia Iwatani with an even hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, smutty television, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed population of 2.022 billion Lurolonans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rock Valley. The average income tax rate is 95.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Lurolonan economy, worth 293 trillion Denarii a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 145,329 Denarii, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Tabloids coo over Raphtalia Iwatani's expected child, politicians cheer the nation's surging death rate, the combined alert sound of a nation simultaneously receiving a text message is a common cause of hearing damage, and nuclear physics is the most popular course at university. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lurolona's national animal is the Tanuki, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Four Heroes Church.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lurolona was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Following new legislation in Lurolona, nuclear physics is the most popular course at university.
- : Following new legislation in Lurolona, the combined alert sound of a nation simultaneously receiving a text message is a common cause of hearing damage.
- : Following new legislation in Lurolona, politicians cheer the nation's surging death rate.
- : Following new legislation in Lurolona, tabloids coo over Raphtalia Iwatani's expected child.
- : Lurolona endorsed The Free Land of Eagle Crest.
- : Lurolona was endorsed by The Free Land of Eagle Crest.
- : Lurolona was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes and Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
- : Following new legislation in Lurolona, manufacturers of biodegradable plastics have to wait for months to show evidence of organic decomposition.
- : Following new legislation in Lurolona, a girl's success in life is often linked to her performance in beauty pageants.
Endorsements Received: 53 » The Three States of Fortuna, VW53Aland, Pakitsk, Ripsylvania, H-Zhena, Brotherland, Lingu, Staynes, Asendavia, Rhealaliit, Zukchiva, East Malaysia, Tretrid, Rainbow Vests, Ridann, Mays Austrian Nation, A mean old man, BuciLand, Dragons Blood, Santa Dystopia, Wiranath, Stellar Colonies, New Leganes, Oofery, Tawuse, Coruh, FreedomIand, Acronis, Greater New Cassandra, Lanwa, Debluu, Tassirion, Axdel, Cacnesia, Vogar, Layngderfleethe, Lorrana, Wallenburg, BearStackof2015, Eastern Alksearia, North Bernia, Federation Of Columbian Republics, Modra, Dravida India, Zidium, Jove Mahmo, The Kulaata Islands, Technocratic Tagalog, Spiruvania, Pirnovo, and 3 others.From New World, Espeon LD, and Eagle Crest.