|Faith||Four Heroes Church|
The Empire of Lurolona is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Raphtalia Iwatani with an even hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, keen interest in outer space, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 4.644 billion Lurolonans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rock Valley. The average income tax rate is 96.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Lurolonan economy, worth 721 trillion Denarii a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 155,444 Denarii, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Blackface performers claim they are being deliberately ironic, fixing attendance at women's matches is a matter of "when they go low, we go high... funding", cat memes without alt text are now illegal, and nine out of ten citizens of Lurolona answered 'nuclear safety inspector' when asked their occupation. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lurolona's national animal is the Tanuki, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Four Heroes Church.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lurolona was endorsed by The Sovereign Holy Order of Tyrosalem.
- : Following new legislation in Lurolona, nine out of ten citizens of Lurolona answered 'nuclear safety inspector' when asked their occupation.
- : Following new legislation in Lurolona, cat memes without alt text are now illegal.
- : Following new legislation in Lurolona, fixing attendance at women's matches is a matter of "when they go low, we go high... funding".
- : Lurolona endorsed The Republic of Chesstitans.
- : Lurolona endorsed The Commonwealth of Gernmark.
- : Following new legislation in Lurolona, blackface performers claim they are being deliberately ironic.
- : Following new legislation in Lurolona, national park visitors are reporting a rash of poison ivy sightings.
- : Lurolona was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Caldarian.
- : Lurolona was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Gernmark.
Endorsements Received: 64 » The Three States of Fortuna, VW53Aland, Pakitsk, Ripsylvania, Brotherland, Lingu, Asendavia, Rhealaliit, East Malaysia, Rainbow Vests, Ridann, A mean old man, Dragons Blood, Wiranath, Stellar Colonies, New Leganes, Oofery, Coruh, FreedomIand, Debluu, Axdel, Cacnesia, Layngderfleethe, BearStackof2015, Eastern Alksearia, North Bernia, Modra, Dravida India, Spiruvania, From New World, Veterans Association, ArenaC, Enlil, Hizuru, Aivintis, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, Canadian Technocrats, Sansangra, Thurland, Kalaratri, Albrook, Sandboxford, Auslivia, Arcadiam, Romanoddle Republic, Evrigenis, Blobon, Mardom, Rikos Isles, Nevertopia, and 14 others.Bogliqia, Tassirion, Republic of Restaks, Empire of Dabiristan, The Marlands, Merlovich, The Wallenburgian World Assembly Offices, Nociav, FREEHELL, Frankinstan, Isole Ionie, Chesstitans, Gernmark, and Tyrosalem.