The Democratic Republic of Caymarnia is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by President Madero with an even hand, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 14.368 billion Caymarnians are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Caymarnigrad. The average income tax rate is 89.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Caymarnian economy, worth a remarkable 2,874 trillion people's marks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, fairly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Uranium Mining. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 200,076 people's marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Some are born loving old plays and some have old plays thrust upon them, criminals rejoice in the streets as the entire police force is sent away on a training retreat, noises louder than a whisper have been prohibited by law, and the military recognizes no difference between male and female soldiers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Caymarnia's national animal is the gryphon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Caymarnia, the military recognizes no difference between male and female soldiers.
- : Following new legislation in Caymarnia, noises louder than a whisper have been prohibited by law.
- : Following new legislation in Caymarnia, criminals rejoice in the streets as the entire police force is sent away on a training retreat.
- : Caymarnia was reclassified from "Psychotic Dictatorship" to "Authoritarian Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Caymarnia, some are born loving old plays and some have old plays thrust upon them.
- : Following new legislation in Caymarnia, citizens are exhausted from weekly general elections.
- : Following new legislation in Caymarnia, prenuptial contracts have replaced diamond rings in marriage proposals.
- : Following new legislation in Caymarnia, criminals always seem to be forewarned of police raids.
- : Caymarnia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Caymarnia, cogitators and mass debaters are skiving off work to hang around the National Symposium Park.
Endorsements Received: 70 » A mean old man, Aquyia, Aivintis, VW53Aland, Asendavia, New Leganes, Pakitsk, Veterans Association, East Malaysia, Debluu, Brotherland, Layngderfleethe, Axdel, Eastern Alksearia, Marrabuk, Enlil, Sandboxford, Distro-Spartica, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, Canadian Technocrats, Dragons Blood, Hizuru, Blobbo, Modra, Spiruvania, BearStackof2015, Thurland, Albrook, Xorvo, Verconia, Arcadiam, Lilisk, Romanoddle Republic, Perah, Empire of Dabiristan, Fellon, The Three States of Fortuna, Evrigenis, Mardom, Blobon, The 7th Coalition of Alba, Republic of Berzerkistan, Rikos Isles, Seratiago, Alto Mare, Valerite, Bogliqia, Cacnesia, Nevertopia, Vaskeden, and 20 others.Tassirion, Republic of Restaks, Roissyland, The Marlands, Merlovich, The Wallenburgian World Assembly Offices, Land of Corporations, Nociav, Agave, Frankinstan, Kaldrbuth, Isole Ionie, Gernmark, Ridann, New Sandsnionion, New Black Earth, Sarikaya Komzin, Chalan, Triumphiam, and Lyonea.