|Leader||Wake of Lee|
The Rogue Nation of Wakeopolis is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Wake of Lee with a fair hand, and renowned for its rum-swilling pirates, infamous sell-swords, and lack of airports. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 8.117 billion Wakeopolisians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Administration, and Industry also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Wakeleeput. The average income tax rate is 97.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Wakeopolisian economy, worth a remarkable 1,598 trillion Wakebucks a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 196,991 Wakebucks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
There's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt, politicians who vacation in East Lebatuck lose their jobs upon their return, elderly citizens regularly buy posh multimillion-Wakebuck mansions, and the government offers gay men mildly offensive tips on how to pass as straight. Crime is totally unknown. Wakeopolis's national animal is the Wallaby, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wakeopolis was endorsed by The Matriarchy of The Joy State.
- : Wakeopolis voted against the World Assembly Resolution "On Interregional Recruitment".
- : Following new legislation in Wakeopolis, the government offers gay men mildly offensive tips on how to pass as straight.
- : Following new legislation in Wakeopolis, elderly citizens regularly buy posh multimillion-Wakebuck mansions.
- : Following new legislation in Wakeopolis, politicians who vacation in East Lebatuck lose their jobs upon their return.
- : Following new legislation in Wakeopolis, there's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt.
- : Following new legislation in Wakeopolis, the recital of citations that follows any political speech can be longer than the speech itself.
- : Following new legislation in Wakeopolis, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas.
- : Following new legislation in Wakeopolis, children gain their first sex education from reading the dictionary.
- : Following new legislation in Wakeopolis, skateboarding is considered a form of diplomacy.
Endorsements Received: 142 » H-Zhena, Brotherland, A mean old man, New Leganes, VW53Aland, Marrabuk, East Malaysia, Staynes, Rainbow Vests, Coruh, Oofery, Ridann, Roissyland, Washingtonian Order, Sunsistan, Asendavia, Greater New Cassandra, Republic of Berzerkistan, CopyCato, Headpat Central, FreedomIand, Acronis, Dragons Blood, Debluu, The Three States of Fortuna, Elejamie, Wiranath, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Distro-Spartica, Bullpups, Propwash, Clarence-Voslage, Monezambique, Nevertopia, Tassirion, Goodnamesarerare, Slys Paws, Biggstonia, Axdel, Harro Waarudho, ArenaC, Kublam, A Slanted Black Stripe, Drunken Seal Islands, Kalaratri, BearStackof2015, United China Nation, Joundia, CheeseBurrito, Lanagon, and 92 others.Blobbo, Unger under over, Azureano, From New World, Lyontisia, Pizza devil cat, Dravida India, Santa Dystopia, Kriov, The Empire of Rijelv, Wallenburg, Dragonia, North Bernia, Eastern Alksearia, Zeiberland, Kaigi, Modra, The Death Syndicate, Federated States of Zootron, Imperial Akatsuki, Centrical Union, Euricanis, Trimmania, Marimazima, Jamitri, Technocratic Tagalog, Pirnovo, Rhealaliit, Spiruvania, Wanabe, The Almighty Country, Roma IV, Slongs, Bundes Republic Deutschland, Dannemarie, Developing World, Lingu, Tshana, Saint Richelieu, Piranovia, Enlil, New Era states, Under Upper Antartica, Roliganistan, Preat, Fuflix workers union, Aquyia, Servants of Gizmo, Sen Jast, Interdimensional Waifus, Taurora, Fellon, Adolanta, Veterans Association, Maricentria, Impia Aghte, Remonatracy, YSG Hermitcraft, Dahom, Lantros, New Bradenia Ghost, Khadah, Sapre, Airrajul, Northern Celavon, Gnofnordclancedenilland, Abtracnt, Colligation, ABM IS NOT A REAL STRAND, Slonful, Albrook, Formaro, Greater Lessville, Zang0, Hizuru, The Atlae Isles, Wesonga, Kangarawa, Aivintis, Cacnesia, The solar ottomans, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, Layngderfleethe, Capitalist Golborne, Bakla Island, British Calradia, Alemannian Empire, Edwardsport, Juangpen, Vuclen, Auslivia, and The Joy State.