|Leader||Wake of Lee|
The Rogue Nation of Wakeopolis is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Wake of Lee with a fair hand, and remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, keen interest in outer space, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 7.509 billion Wakeopolisians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Administration, and Industry also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Wakeleeput. The average income tax rate is 96.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Wakeopolisian economy, worth a remarkable 1,435 trillion Wakebucks a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 191,175 Wakebucks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Birth rates have hit an all-time low, Wake of Lee is considering changing the Wakeopolisian flag to one with more glitter, Jennifer Government is a bestseller, and hospitals in Wakeopolis are too busy serving the needs of The East Pacific to see Wakeopolisians. Crime is totally unknown. Wakeopolis's national animal is the Wallaby, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wakeopolis was endorsed by The United States of New Era states.
- : Wakeopolis was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Safest.
- : Wakeopolis was endorsed by The Kingdom of Espeon LD.
- : Wakeopolis was endorsed by The Free Land of Eagle Crest.
- : Following new legislation in Wakeopolis, hospitals in Wakeopolis are too busy serving the needs of The East Pacific to see Wakeopolisians.
- : Following new legislation in Wakeopolis, Jennifer Government is a bestseller.
- : Following new legislation in Wakeopolis, Wake of Lee is considering changing the Wakeopolisian flag to one with more glitter.
- : Following new legislation in Wakeopolis, birth rates have hit an all-time low.
- : Following new legislation in Wakeopolis, throwing garbage out of your house's front window makes it legally someone else's problem.
- : Wakeopolis endorsed The Grumpy Retired Man of Merlovich.
Endorsements Received: 114 » H-Zhena, Brotherland, A mean old man, Zukchiva, New Leganes, VW53Aland, Marrabuk, East Malaysia, Staynes, Tretrid, Rainbow Vests, BuciLand, Coruh, Oofery, Ridann, Roissyland, Washingtonian Order, Sunsistan, Asendavia, Greater New Cassandra, Republic of Berzerkistan, CopyCato, Headpat Central, FreedomIand, Acronis, Dragons Blood, Debluu, The Three States of Fortuna, Elejamie, Wiranath, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Mays Austrian Nation, Distro-Spartica, Socialist Holy American Empire, Bullpups, Propwash, Clarence-Voslage, Monezambique, Nevertopia, Tassirion, Goodnamesarerare, Slys Paws, Biggstonia, Axdel, Harro Waarudho, ArenaC, La xinga, Kublam, A Slanted Black Stripe, Drunken Seal Islands, and 64 others.Kalaratri, BearStackof2015, United China Nation, Joundia, Squid Ruinosa, CheeseBurrito, Riveraland, Lanagon, Blobbo, Unger under over, Azureano, From New World, Lanwa, Lyontisia, Pizza devil cat, Dravida India, Santa Dystopia, Kriov, The Empire of Rijelv, Cameronia Excellentia, United Socialist States of Amerika, Wallenburg, Dragonia, North Bernia, Eastern Alksearia, Zeiberland, Kaigi, Modra, The Death Syndicate, Federated States of Zootron, Imperial Akatsuki, Lorrana, Centrical Union, Euricanis, Nevretha, Trimmania, Marimazima, Jamitri, The Kulaata Islands, Arunika, Technocratic Tagalog, Pirnovo, Rhealaliit, Spiruvania, Hexyia, Wanabe, North Insomnia, Republic of New India, The Almighty Country, Nordic Eurasia, Wizardonia, Roma IV, Slongs, Bundes Republic Deutschland, Dannemarie, Developing World, Lingu, Tshana, Saint Richelieu, Piranovia, Enlil, Eagle Crest, Espeon LD, and New Era states.