The 15 States of Fellon is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Mother Nature with an even hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, punitive income tax rates, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, humorless population of 5.657 billion Fellonians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Industry, Environment, and Administration also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of EastGate. The average income tax rate is 58.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Fellonian economy, worth 862 trillion Zeches a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is an impressive 152,438 Zeches, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Music teachers are commonly seen busking in order to fund their music programs, drunk drivers are sent to rehabilitation paid for by the government, depression sinks in after each election when voters realize they are stuck with these people for years, and people can't decide between preserving forests and buying print copies of 'Dogman Versus The Giggler'. Crime is totally unknown. Fellon's national animal is the Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Tree.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fellon was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Following new legislation in Fellon, people can't decide between preserving forests and buying print copies of 'Dogman Versus The Giggler'.
- : Following new legislation in Fellon, depression sinks in after each election when voters realize they are stuck with these people for years.
- : Following new legislation in Fellon, drunk drivers are sent to rehabilitation paid for by the government.
- : Fellon voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Trotterdam".
- : Fellon voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".
- : Fellon endorsed The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : Fellon was endorsed by The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : Following new legislation in Fellon, music teachers are commonly seen busking in order to fund their music programs.
- : Following new legislation in Fellon, what citizens give with one hand they take away with the other.
Endorsements Received: 95 » VW53Aland, Peatiktist, Libertanny, Plazland, Elejamie, Asendavia, Drunken Seal Islands, Lyontisia, Stellar Colonies, Vultuca, Marrabuk, Todd McCloud, La xinga, Galve, Liberstankonia, Dark Edgyness, East Malaysia, Adolanta, Interdimensional Waifus, Headpat Central, Wiranath, Lanagon, Republic of Berzerkistan, Unger under over, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, United China Nation, ReeK, Dragonia, Freedom Fascists, Bai Lung, Pakitsk, Kaigi, Brotherland, North Insomnia, H-Zhena, A Slanted Black Stripe, Kangarawa, Kriov, Sen Jast, Camdyn Islands, Qui sequuntur somnia, Kucia, Adavan, New Leganes, Trimmania, Taurora, Federated States of Zootron, Axdel, Propwash, CopyCato, and 45 others.Bzux, Zukchiva, Ridann, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Goodnamesarerare, Slys Paws, Sycona, Evrigenis, Zang0, Socialist Holy American Empire, Broengtopia, Tuvaltastan, Riveraland, Tretrid, Joundia, Dragons Blood, Schrebia, The Eternal Land of Jong, Raunch, Ripsylvania, Lingu, Rohanland, The Three States of Fortuna, Coruh, BuciLand, Staynes, Greater New Cassandra, Distro-Spartica, Tseriesiscoming, Technocratic Tagalog, Sokala, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Modra, Gorbastan, West Nagato, Blobbo, Filipopol, Mays Austrian Nation, Rainbow Vests, A mean old man, Alderaciea, Santa Dystopia, BearStackof2015, Survivoristan, and Refuge Isle.