|Leader||Grand Duke Kyon|
The Grand Duchy of West Nagato is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Grand Duke Kyon with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working population of 2.702 billion Nagatoians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Greenwood. The average income tax rate is 71.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Nagatoian economy, worth 310 trillion Nagatoian Dollars a year, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 114,798 Nagatoian Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Executions are marked by quiet dignity and maybe a final round or two of whist, wars of expansion are described as "peacekeeping operations", the new cheese tax is colloquially known as "wheel welfare", and nobody is allowed to stop the local daycare from reading Nietzsche to pre-schoolers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. West Nagato's national animal is the Calico Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Haruhiism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : West Nagato was endorsed by The Banana Republic of Sandboxford.
- : West Nagato was endorsed by The Empire of Alemannian Empire.
- : West Nagato was endorsed by The Federation of Wrengoh.
- : West Nagato was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of Juangpen.
- : West Nagato was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of WReNgOhLaNd.
- : West Nagato was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Edwardsport.
- : Following new legislation in West Nagato, nobody is allowed to stop the local daycare from reading Nietzsche to pre-schoolers.
- : Following new legislation in West Nagato, the new cheese tax is colloquially known as "wheel welfare".
- : Following new legislation in West Nagato, wars of expansion are described as "peacekeeping operations".
- : Following new legislation in West Nagato, executions are marked by quiet dignity and maybe a final round or two of whist.
Endorsements Received: 76 » Debluu, Sunsistan, Dragons Blood, Republic of Berzerkistan, Oofery, VW53Aland, Axdel, Brotherland, Under Upper Antartica, Wallenburg, BearStackof2015, Eastern Alksearia, North Bernia, Modra, The Three States of Fortuna, Coruh, Blobbo, Dravida India, Arasakami, LibRight Libertarianism, H-Zhena, Distro-Spartica, Sen Jast, Pledonia, Great Algerstonia, Zidium, Serkin, Imperial Akatsuki, Blobon, Endertopias, Jove Mahmo, Bai Lung, Roissyland, A Slanted Black Stripe, Order of the saint Dumas, CheeseBurrito, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Acronis, Technocratic Tagalog, Ridann, Greater New Cassandra, Packilvania, Spiruvania, Pirnovo, Devlon, Vessarlian, Nevertopia, Karatol-Advenra, From New World, Empire of Dabiristan, and 26 others.Zeiberland, YSG Hermitcraft, Fellon, Veterans Association, Maricentria, Aquyia, ArenaC, East Malaysia, Northern Celavon, Colligation, New Leganes, ABM IS NOT A REAL STRAND, Albrook, Formaro, The Atlae Isles, Layngderfleethe, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, Hizuru, Auslivia, Aivintis, Bakla Island, Edwardsport, Juangpen, Wrengoh, Alemannian Empire, and Sandboxford.