|Capital||Seri Siri Manangkhasila|
|Leader||Tahn Punum Ben|
The Federation of Seri Tai Republic is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Tahn Punum Ben with an even hand, and notable for its daily referendums, pith helmet sales, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 2.899 billion Honorary Tai Citizens have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seri Siri Manangkhasila. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 78.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Tai economy, worth 563 trillion Seri Baht a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 194,529 Seri Baht, with the richest citizens earning 6.7 times as much as the poorest.
The Grinder at Fat Sal's Deli and Recycling Center is a national institution, economists speak of trusting in the Tao of Free Market Capitalism, condos feature wall-mounted cages containing endangered animals, and diminutive Tai generals are feared for their aggressiveness. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Seri Tai Republic's national animal is the Stallion, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is One truth.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Seri Tai Republic was endorsed by The Federal Republic of BuciLand.
- : Following new legislation in Seri Tai Republic, diminutive Tai generals are feared for their aggressiveness.
- : Following new legislation in Seri Tai Republic, condos feature wall-mounted cages containing endangered animals.
- : Following new legislation in Seri Tai Republic, economists speak of trusting in the Tao of Free Market Capitalism.
- : Following new legislation in Seri Tai Republic, the Grinder at Fat Sal's Deli and Recycling Center is a national institution.
- : Seri Tai Republic endorsed The Holy Empire of Nevertopia.
- : Seri Tai Republic voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Seri Tai Republic was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Nevertopia.
- : Following new legislation in Seri Tai Republic, anyone with a tin cup can stop by the welfare office to have it filled with coins.
- : Following new legislation in Seri Tai Republic, history textbook pages are used as impromptu tissues by distraught students.
Endorsements Received: 71 » A Slanted Black Stripe, VW53Aland, H-Zhena, Axdel, Brotherland, Rhealaliit, Wiranath, Republic of Berzerkistan, Broengtopia, BearStackof2015, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Enlil, Am Echad, Pakitsk, Kilkire, Freedom Fascists, The United Neo American Union, Hizuru, Kangarawa, Socialist Holy American Empire, Libertanny, Stanisiti, Liberstankonia, Sericena, Adolanta, Firenation91, Eagas, Brethren, Marrabuk, Dragons Blood, East Malaysia, Someseni, Evrigenis, Modra, Rainbow Vests, Ridann, Monix, Habsburg-Lorriane, Zukchiva, Asendavia, Stellar Colonies, Tretrid, The Militarius Imperium, Schrebia, Lingu, Rohanland, Acronis, The Three States of Fortuna, Peoples Republic of GG, Staynes, and 21 others.Mays Austrian Nation, The Eternal Land of Jong, Didusland, Raunch, Jakubonia, The Brazillian Parlament Of Idideology, Technocratic Tagalog, Capetlant, Oofery, Aivintis, Servants of Gizmo, Moszce-Walvard, TM-Jesselton, Philville2, The Atlae Isles, Quinto Piano, Filipopol, A mean old man, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Nevertopia, and BuciLand.