by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

The East Pacific RMB

WA Delegate: The Nuclear Emergency Command of Aelitia (elected )

Board Poll Activity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 5th Most World Assembly Endorsements: 140th
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to... THE BEST PACIFIC! - Please Endorse newly elected Delegate Hobbesistan!



W
/########WW./#######WW./######wwww>Links just for yinz!
////##////Ww../##/////WWW/##///##
ww./##WWwww./##WWwwwww/##W./##WWWLinkForums
ww./##WWWw.../#######Ww./######WwwwLinkBecome a Citizen!.
ww./##WWWw.../##/////WWw/##////wwwwwGet Started!
ww./##WWWw.../##WWWWWW/##WWWWwww.LinkRP with us!
ww./##WWWw.../#######ww./##WWWWwww.LinkDiscord!
ww.///wwwwww/////////Ww..///WWwwwwwwLinkRoleplay Map
W
W

And now this!
Endorse newly elected delegate Hobbesistan and our Viziers, listed below!
Do not collect more than 150 Endorsements (15 if you don't endorse the Delegate!)
Adspammers will be removed from property by wild Canadian geese.

Thanks Todd McCloud for the WFE theme!



Embassies: The North Pacific, the West Pacific, the Rejected Realms, Balder, Warzone Europe, the South Pacific, Osiris, Lazarus, the Pacific, Warzone Airspace, Equilism, NationStates, 10000 Islands, Taijitu, and Greater Dienstad.

Tags: Regional Government, Game Player, World Assembly, Feeder, Multi-Species, Map, Democratic, Gargantuan, Offsite Forums, Casual, Modern Tech, Post-Modern Tech, and 2 others.Founderless, and Role Player.

Regional Power: Extremely High

The East Pacific contains 7,885 nations, the 5th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Devout in The East Pacific

World Census Inquisitors conducted rigorous one-on-one interviews probing the depth of citizens' beliefs in order to determine which nations were the most devout.

As a region, The East Pacific is ranked 5,976th in the world for Most Devout.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Armed Republic of Knowwear in YoutopiaCorporate Police State“Give pea... ummm... war a chance.”
2.The Dictatorship of Brotherhood of nodCorporate Police State“Peace through Power”
3.The Free and Holy Republic of The Happy CiviliansCorporate Police State“Perfectly Fine, Thank You....”
4.The Matriarchy of The Blessed and Holy LandCorporate Police State“Praise be to our Holy Goddess”
5.The Dictatorship of PurawsibPsychotic Dictatorship“The Supreme Leader's command is my destiny!”
6.The Monastic Theocracy of FyrdowsiAuthoritarian Democracy“Only in Chains will You be Free”
7.The United Socialist States of CossaciaIron Fist Consumerists“We have not yet perished”
8.The Theocracy of Croo SayderCorporate Police State“Burn the heretics!”
9.The Paradise of Free Land of our High KingCorporate Police State“All the same”
10.The Democratic Republic of The Peoples East AfricaPsychotic Dictatorship“All hail The Leader!”
1234. . .788789»

Regional Poll • Political Ideology

The Endorse pls of Hobbesistan wrote:(no flamewar pls)

Voting opened 2 days 15 hours ago and will close . Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.

Last poll: “Hello there!”

Regional Happenings

More...

The East Pacific Regional Message Board

New nation here with a question; how long does the time between issues last, is it a set number or random? Is there anyway to shorten it?

The People's Republic of Radial Thirds wrote:New nation here with a question; how long does the time between issues last, is it a set number or random? Is there anyway to shorten it?

It starts out relatively quickly, with 20 minutes, then after a few more issues an hour or so, slowly working it's way up to six hours, where it stays. There is no way to shorten the time.

Radial Thirds

The People's Republic of Radial Thirds wrote:New nation here with a question; how long does the time between issues last, is it a set number or random? Is there anyway to shorten it?

Currently, for the last hundred or so issues, I've been getting them at 6 hour intervals (1am, 7am, 1pm, 7pm CST). When you first start, it slightly increases to that amount over time, and whether it goes beyond the six I've been experienced I have no clue.

You can also handicap your intervals in settings, but you cannot shorten them.

Radial Thirds

The Most Serene Republic of Verdrassil wrote:Not sure, really. Aelitia did have a great deal of endorsements compared to Hobbes at the time, but I think most of it boils down to members of the region not participating in their local politics.
I'll be honest, for the longest I didn't even endorse Aelitia because of my nation's personal attitudes, but I understand the value of doing so now and have fixed that. I'm not so sure it's a bunch of other people thinking the same way and just not endorsing because of apathy (or, perhaps, they dislike being in the WA, which is a meme reason itself).
At any rate, considering how few endorsements are left, I'd like to believe we'll have our elected delegate in power in the next two days. Very poor showing from The East Pacific community, though, in working towards supporting our new delegate.

I can't speak for other regions, but a month or so transition time for TEP administration changes is far from unheard of.

The Endorse pls of Hobbesistan wrote:I can't speak for other regions, but a month or so transition time for TEP administration changes is far from unheard of.

Well, if it's normal or at least not too much of an outlier, that's fine then.

The Dragon Goddess Gaia, rises!

"Verdrassil was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs."

Always sucks to get those top rankings you aren't proud of.

Stratarin

bah, socialism serves COA well.
I am succeeding where all else fail.

Honigdachs was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.

Considering my nation is riddled with metal holes filled with ABC death, firing napalms into forests, and excavating a massive hole in the ground, I'd say otherwise.

The Most Serene Republic of Verdrassil wrote:Not sure, really. Aelitia did have a great deal of endorsements compared to Hobbes at the time, but I think most of it boils down to members of the region not participating in their local politics.
I'll be honest, for the longest I didn't even endorse Aelitia because of my nation's personal attitudes, but I understand the value of doing so now and have fixed that. I'm not so sure it's a bunch of other people thinking the same way and just not endorsing because of apathy (or, perhaps, they dislike being in the WA, which is a meme reason itself).
At any rate, considering how few endorsements are left, I'd like to believe we'll have our elected delegate in power in the next two days. Very poor showing from The East Pacific community, though, in working towards supporting our new delegate.

Speaking from TNP, which usually occurs in a week, we usually post on our RMB to endorse the delegate every now just to let everyone know and then so maybe it might help.
But yeah a month is standard in TEP transitions.

Forum View