The United States of Trulu is a huge, safe nation, notable for its prohibition of alcohol, compulsory military service, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, democratic population of 687 million Truluans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 36.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Truluan economy, worth 54.5 trillion Sand Dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is 79,285 Sand Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Social networking sites have discussion groups devoted to planning terrorist attacks, sleep-deprived officials are known to collapse after late night revision for their examinations, the "feminist protest" defence is increasingly common for cases of armed robbery, and birth rates have hit an all-time low. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Trulu's national animal is the Crab, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Trulu was endorsed by The Artamvian Idyllic Nation of Modra.
- : Following new legislation in Trulu, birth rates have hit an all-time low.
- : Following new legislation in Trulu, the "feminist protest" defence is increasingly common for cases of armed robbery.
- : Following new legislation in Trulu, sleep-deprived officials are known to collapse after late night revision for their examinations.
- : Following new legislation in Trulu, social networking sites have discussion groups devoted to planning terrorist attacks.
- : Following new legislation in Trulu, the delay between passed legislation and real world implementation is often a decade or longer.
- : Trulu endorsed The Federation of Ephem.
- : Following new legislation in Trulu, teenage male videogamers often suffer repetitive strain wrist injuries.
- : Trulu was endorsed by The Federation of Ephem.
- : Trulu endorsed The Holy Empire of Nevertopia.
Endorsements Received: 78 » Lanagon, Pakitsk, Kaigi, Marrabuk, Todd McCloud, The Empire of Rijelv, VW53Aland, Firenation91, Drunken Seal Islands, Adolanta, British Calradia, La xinga, Liberstankonia, The Solar Ottomans, Kriov, East Malaysia, A Slanted Black Stripe, ReeK, Under Upper Antartica, Adavan, Socialist Holy American Empire, Trimmania, United China Nation, H-Zhena, Republic of Berzerkistan, Lyontisia, Dragonia, Asendavia, Zukchiva, Federated States of Zootron, Unger under over, Riveraland, Axdel, Kucia, Wiranath, Taurora, Tretrid, Tshana, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Roliganistan, Elejamie, Kangarawa, Brotherland, Dragons Blood, New Leganes, Goodnamesarerare, Ridann, Libertanny, Broengtopia, The Almighty Country, and 28 others.Ripsylvania, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, Roissyland, Rohanland, Rainbow Vests, The Eternal Land of Jong, Galve, Evrigenis, Tseriesiscoming, Mays Austrian Nation, Calmarya, A mean old man, BuciLand, Santa Dystopia, EnderShnovia, Survivoristan, Under Sea Desert, Neue Leipzig, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Nevertopia, Stellar Colonies, Technocratic Tagalog, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Coruh, Blobbo, Ephem, and Modra.