|Leader||Master-General Will Powers|
The Epic Commonwealth of Roissyland is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Master-General Will Powers with a fair hand, and renowned for its national health service, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 19.666 billion Roissylandians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Hope. The average income tax rate is 93.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Roissylandian economy, worth a remarkable 2,664 trillion Pounds a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 135,489 Pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas, major corporations receive tax breaks for no apparent reason, graverobbers claim they're acting within the interest of 'scientific preservation', and Master-General Will Powers can finally stop kneading the dough and start rolling in it instead. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Roissyland's national animal is the Jaguar, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Undeclared.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Roissyland was endorsed by The Sovereign Holy Order of Tyrosalem.
- : Roissyland was endorsed by The Kingdom of Gemaisie.
- : Following new legislation in Roissyland, Master-General Will Powers can finally stop kneading the dough and start rolling in it instead.
- : Following new legislation in Roissyland, graverobbers claim they're acting within the interest of 'scientific preservation'.
- : Following new legislation in Roissyland, major corporations receive tax breaks for no apparent reason.
- : Following new legislation in Roissyland, the nation's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas.
- : Following new legislation in Roissyland, grandiose stage parents insist superyachts and private cinemas are children's basic needs.
- : Roissyland was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Small Siberia.
- : Roissyland was endorsed by The Free Land of Dorles.
- : Roissyland was endorsed by The Collectivist Oligarchy of Cacnesia.
Endorsements Received: 85 » New Leganes, Albrook, VW53Aland, Aivintis, A mean old man, Axdel, Evrigenis, The 7th Coalition of Alba, Enlil, Layngderfleethe, Nothereland, Veterans Association, Chalan, East Deslang, East Sakhlin, Holy Alasia Orozen, The Almighty Country, Anpania, Ultiumspes, Cymru Broadcasters, Marrabuk, Sansangra, Iodinia, East Malaysia, Sibestro, Mardom, Brotherland, Valerite, Narinoland, Malitistan, Kingdom of Hapsteld, Bogliqia, Tassirion, Wakeopolis, Thurland, Catlovenia, Unger under over, Trimmania, United China Nation, Caute donHeuc, Dragonia, Tomasio, Caymarnia, Koslowa, Centrical Union, Ulvesogullr, The Marlands, Davinhia, Doranica, Money for ever, and 35 others.Merlovich, Nociav, Kalaratri, Tea Jol, Frankinstan, Kond Mex Ethostorgel, Soups, Elmerwood, Karatol-Advenra, Romanoddle Republic, Azealand Isle, The Dapaccuria, From New World, The new Tawantinsuyo, Vallangast, Tshana, Arouran, Debora Robin, Luxrough, Elzan, Gwaentrymulnuuli, Forvistan, Serene Amonkhet, Arkantis, Tum Quan, Barfleur, Sandboxford, Uniao Sovietica de Minas Gerais, Republic of mountain people, Luzbas, Cacnesia, Dorles, Small Siberia, Gemaisie, and Tyrosalem.