|Leader||Prime Minister Alexandra Ericsen|
The Most Serene Republic of Iodinia is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Prime Minister Alexandra Ericsen with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 4.676 billion Iodinians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Elaburg. The average income tax rate is 96.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Iodinian economy, worth 731 trillion ionics a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 156,419 ionics, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's democracy attracts huddled masses yearning to breathe free, prenuptial contracts have replaced diamond rings in marriage proposals, airplanes have giant grilles on their noses to knock drones out of their path, and elderly citizens regularly buy posh multimillion-ionic mansions. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Iodinia's national animal is the grey seal, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Iodinia was endorsed by The Dominion of Nazarewycz.
- : Iodinia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Iodinia, elderly citizens regularly buy posh multimillion-ionic mansions.
- : Following new legislation in Iodinia, airplanes have giant grilles on their noses to knock drones out of their path.
- : Following new legislation in Iodinia, prenuptial contracts have replaced diamond rings in marriage proposals.
- : Iodinia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Following new legislation in Iodinia, the nation's democracy attracts huddled masses yearning to breathe free.
- : Following new legislation in Iodinia, religious figures have been banned from public holidays to make them more multicultural.
- : Following new legislation in Iodinia, power stations shutting down at night has made bedtime reading tricky.
- : Iodinia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Volcanic Activity Convention".
Endorsements Received: 96 » VW53Aland, H-Zhena, BearStackof2015, Hizuru, Am Echad, Brotherland, Kangarawa, Axdel, Republic of Berzerkistan, A Slanted Black Stripe, Pakitsk, Kampf Empire, Roliganistan, Dragons Blood, Asendavia, United China Nation, Marrabuk, Rhealaliit, East Malaysia, Goodnamesarerare, Ridann, Servants of Gizmo, Wiranath, Kalaratri, Rainbow Vests, Talitoa, Merlovich, Fellon, Ripsylvania, Lingu, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, Greater New Cassandra, Imprisoned Freeman, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, Stellar Colonies, New Leganes, Gunov, Oofery, Tawuse, Coruh, Davinhia, FreedomIand, Acronis, Nevertopia, Wallenburg, Debluu, Tassirion, and 46 others.ArenaC, Dravida India, Layngderfleethe, Cellar Doors, Sunsistan, Euricanis, Pledonia, Eastern Alksearia, Modra, North Bernia, Fuflix workers union, Empire of Dabiristan, Distro-Spartica, Lueva, Blobon, Technocratic Tagalog, Spiruvania, Vessarlian, Pirnovo, From New World, New Era states, Veterans Association, Maricentria, Aquyia, Remonatracy, Aivintis, Abacas, Colligation, Nierimand, ABM IS NOT A REAL STRAND, The 7th Coalition of Alba, Patucandia, Northern Celavon, Formaro, Greater Lessville, Vuclen, The Atlae Isles, Qalis, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, Bakla Island, CheeseBurrito, Edwardsport, Alemannian Empire, Juangpen, Squid Ruinosa, and Nazarewycz.