The Republic of CheeseBurrito is a huge, socially progressive nation, ruled by Big Cheese with a fair hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, otherworldly petting zoo, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 977 million CheeseBurritoans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Welfare, Administration, and Industry are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cheesetopia. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 42.4%.
The frighteningly efficient CheeseBurritoan economy, worth 140 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 143,686 dollars, with the richest citizens earning 7.9 times as much as the poorest.
Stuttering trypanophobes are doomed never to marry, droves of former desperados are applying to join the border police, anniversaries of major historical events pass unnoticed, and college students make ends meet by selling their kidneys. Crime is totally unknown. CheeseBurrito's national animal is the swan, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in CheeseBurrito, college students make ends meet by selling their kidneys.
- : Following new legislation in CheeseBurrito, anniversaries of major historical events pass unnoticed.
- : Following new legislation in CheeseBurrito, droves of former desperados are applying to join the border police.
- : Following new legislation in CheeseBurrito, stuttering trypanophobes are doomed never to marry.
- : Following new legislation in CheeseBurrito, a faint smell of body odour can be detected at several miles' distance from the National Science Park.
- : Following new legislation in CheeseBurrito, the government has instituted 'traveller reservations' across the country.
- : Following new legislation in CheeseBurrito, corruption is a game of two halves.
- : CheeseBurrito was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Following new legislation in CheeseBurrito, CheeseBurrito is building an army to protect its overseas territories.
- : Following new legislation in CheeseBurrito, the 'kind of scrawny' 500 meter hurdle is a popular event.
Endorsements Received: 90 » Todd McCloud, A Slanted Black Stripe, H-Zhena, Rhealaliit, VW53Aland, Roissyland, Propwash, Tim Stark, Brotherland, Davelands, Socialist Holy American Empire, Bachtendekuppen, Wiranath, Axdel, Pulmonaria, The Angel of Charity, Hizuru, Republic of Berzerkistan, Sicilla, Aelitia, Janoobi Jazair, Taya Dust, BearStackof2015, Riveraland, Squid Ruinosa, Someseni, Marrico, Am Echad, Ravendi, TheRuthenians, Zukchiva, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Elkenian, Abadong, Acheronn, Just Vale 2, LewisWorld, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, Kilkire, Chubaka, Cameronia Excellentia, The Holy Utopian Republic, Astroa, Adavan, Arkantis, Anecho, Bortalandet, Yutogolan, Baumdahl, Zang0, and 40 others.Betremia, Kalaratri, Elejamie, Wizardonia, The Empire of Rijelv, The Upper Low, The Almighty Country, Thompstein, Lyontisia, Danesopia, AngusEssa, Justice-Becoming, Freedom Fascists, Thyaclinia, Theta Xi Nation, Goodnamesarerare, The Quarrymen, Degrelle, Stoyania, Blobbo, Fedele, Aleister, Opossum Slayer, The United Asian Republics, Wadostan Ran, Wanabe, Vrama, Verja, Wells nations, Kingdom of Pars, Funkadelia, Greater Felter, Verketa, Ver Norge, Roliganistan, Abtracnt, CopyCato, America Mjolnir, Way Flufff, and The United Neo American Union.