The Federation of Republic of Berzerkistan is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Federal president with a fair hand, and remarkable for its smutty television, vat-grown people, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 11.004 billion Berzerkistanians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gotham. The average income tax rate is 97.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Berzerkistanian economy, worth a remarkable 4,947 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 449,592 Dollars, with the richest citizens earning 7.7 times as much as the poorest.
The dwindling faithful in the nation make expensive pilgrimages to the remaining places of worship, homophobia is off the menu, Scout campfire sing-a-longs tend to focus on the evils of antitrust legislation, and heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste. Crime is totally unknown. Republic of Berzerkistan's national animal is the Eagel, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Republic of Berzerkistan, heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste.
- : Following new legislation in Republic of Berzerkistan, Scout campfire sing-a-longs tend to focus on the evils of antitrust legislation.
- : Following new legislation in Republic of Berzerkistan, homophobia is off the menu.
- : Following new legislation in Republic of Berzerkistan, the dwindling faithful in the nation make expensive pilgrimages to the remaining places of worship.
- : Following new legislation in Republic of Berzerkistan, the armed forces pride themselves on being conventional and predictable.
- : Following new legislation in Republic of Berzerkistan, ghost regiments exist only on paper.
- : Following new legislation in Republic of Berzerkistan, tax revenue is often intercepted by international accountants before ever seeing the national treasury.
- : Following new legislation in Republic of Berzerkistan, the "war on terror" doesn't seem to be making Berzerkistanians any less frightened.
- : Following new legislation in Republic of Berzerkistan, saying "don't do anything that Federal president wouldn't do" doesn't exclude a great deal.
- : Following new legislation in Republic of Berzerkistan, 9 out of 10 consumers think that vitamins can cure cancer.
Endorsements Received: 247 » A Slanted Black Stripe, Goodnamesarerare, Lyontisia, Propwash, Elejamie, Kriov, Kangarawa, Adavan, Kaigi, Freedom Fascists, Asendavia, ReeK, Am Echad, H-Zhena, Wiranath, VW53Aland, Mastariere, Axdel, Brotherland, Unger under over, Kucia, Bai Lung, Taurora, Tshana, Duracell, Rhealaliit, Davinhia, The Empire of Rijelv, Hizuru, The Almighty Country, Drunken Seal Islands, United China Nation, Harro Waarudho, Ridann, Federated States of Zootron, Kampf Empire, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Headpat Central, Lanagon, Joundia, Talitoa, Amjedia, Trimmania, Roliganistan, Pengnia, CopyCato, Slys Paws, Kagorg Bra Corna, Kelsyth, The Soviet Space Commie Union, and 197 others.The island of Kiria, Bullpups, Great Aztlatan CommonWealth, Imperial Akatsuki, Mundiferrum, The Underwood Industrial Empire, New Leganes, Wanabe, Dragonia, Pakitsk, Aeljae, Enlil, Indrapore, Chria Deau, Zang0, Seri Tai Republic, BearStackof2015, The United Asian Republics, Kublam, Kalaratri, Kilkire, New Bradenia Ghost, Euricanis, Slongs, Monezambique, Sen Jast, Styklelilere, Grossvietnam, Pekweng, 3 14159265358979323846264, Impia Aghte, Monteconstance, Firenation91, Slonful, Wane, Iodinia, Servants of Gizmo, Sebcenie, Hokolokia, Interdimensional Waifus, Dragons Blood, Marrabuk, The Militarius Imperium, Biggstonia, Abtracnt, FreedomIand, The Death Syndicate, Volkarai, Rainbow Vests, Bharatewa, The solar ottomans, Tawuse, Merlovich, The Three States of Fortuna, Icelandic Imperium, Barfleur, Arouran, Ad Honorem Dei, Freedomindia, Fellon, Jamitri, Todd McCloud, Greater New Cassandra, Lingu, Azureano, Cellar Doors, Ripsylvania, East Malaysia, Staynes, Roissyland, Khadah, Distro-Spartica, CANZUK 1, ReReReRepublic, Dorles, Khvetsch, Imprisoned Freeman, A mean old man, Noreds Thereneuthene, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, Centrical Union, Konneticut, Fuflix workers union, Sunsistan, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Stellar Colonies, Chalan, Samaltak True, Layngderfleethe, ArenaC, Dravida India, Gunov, Coruh, Oofery, New Amerindia, Stadacon, Wakeopolis, Plazland, Acronis, Nevertopia, ParaSymmetry, Karatol-Advenra, Norna Chitya, Wallenburg, Pizza devil cat, From New World, Mozembique, Rhothstan, Tassirion, Debluu, Zeiberland, Crucifer, CheeseBurrito, Dannemarie, Order of the saint Dumas, Rabarbarys, Empire of Dabiristan, Juliania Secundus, Narinoland, Roma IV, Cacnesia, Zukish, Kasai del Sur, Middle Pitburn, Cisdaniria, Rocie, Zidium, North Bernia, Jove Mahmo, Eastern Alksearia, Modra, Blobbo, Pasedonia, Kavanos, Granskau, Great Algerstonia, Johor DT, Danelaw Scandinavia, Obridles, Tofoon, Zudong, Upper Ellisse, West Nagato, East Saxon, Blobon, Devlon, Technocratic Tagalog, Pirnovo, Spiruvania, Pledonia, Dahom, LibRight Libertarianism, New Era states, Verdiente Heimatlander, Tennabroch, Sandboxford, Harmonic Yeetlandia, Nythi, Aquyia, Maricentria, Veterans Association, Northern Celavon, Remonatracy, Nierimand, Preat, Russian Ducks, Patucandia, Vuclen, Colligation, Greater Lessville, Lilisk, The 7th Coalition of Alba, Formaro, The Good Party, The Free Slavic Union, Capitalist Golborne, The Atlae Isles, Wesonga, Saint Richelieu, Urandua, Qalis, Victornya, Yossito II, Indonesia Soekarnoisme, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, Aivintis, Bakla Island, British Calradia, Alemannian Empire, Edwardsport, Shambho, Dryzia, Juangpen, Squid Ruinosa, Wrengoh, and Graumetia.