|Leader||Gorm den Gamle|
The Kongelige Forbund of Roliganistan is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Gorm den Gamle with an even hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, keen interest in outer space, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working population of 9.036 billion Roliganer enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The relatively small government prioritizes Education, although Industry, Healthcare, and Administration are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hafnia. The average income tax rate is 4.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Rolig economy, worth a remarkable 3,392 trillion Kroner a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 375,455 Kroner, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
The government has cut its subsidies for all special interest groups, the nation's democracy attracts huddled masses yearning to breathe free, several inches are being added to first class seating, and wealthy pranksters dump refuse on unsuspecting citizens from up high. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Roliganistan's national animal is the Playful Panda, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Pastafarianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Roliganistan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting the Rights of Labour Unions".
- : Following new legislation in Roliganistan, wealthy pranksters dump refuse on unsuspecting citizens from up high.
- : Following new legislation in Roliganistan, several inches are being added to first class seating.
- : Following new legislation in Roliganistan, the nation's democracy attracts huddled masses yearning to breathe free.
- : Following new legislation in Roliganistan, the government has cut its subsidies for all special interest groups.
- : Following new legislation in Roliganistan, television executives are interested in turning Gorm den Gamle's zany home life into a sitcom.
- : Following new legislation in Roliganistan, local mafias have a tough time disposing of dead snitches without catching the attention of recycling authorities.
- : Following new legislation in Roliganistan, anyone who sneezes at border crossings is turned away.
- : Following new legislation in Roliganistan, EpiPen sales have skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Roliganistan, personal injury lawyers are demanding compensation from the government after recent reductions in manufacturer liability.
Endorsements Received: 185 » A Slanted Black Stripe, Elejamie, Slys Paws, Davinhia, Lyontisia, Goodnamesarerare, Kaigi, Great Aztlatan CommonWealth, Biggstonia, The Empire of Rijelv, Brotherland, Adavan, Wizardonia, Dragonia, Federated States of Zootron, Unger under over, Kangarawa, Lanagon, Drunken Seal Islands, Axdel, Asendavia, Am Echad, ReeK, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, H-Zhena, Wiranath, Riveraland, Mastariere, Socialist Holy American Empire, Squid Ruinosa, Republic of Berzerkistan, Ridann, VW53Aland, Amjedia, Freedom Fascists, Neruch, New Leganes, Pakitsk, Trimmania, Bullpups, Taurora, Sansangra, Indrapore, Hizuru, New Bradenia Ghost, Rhealaliit, The Almighty Country, Kilkire, Talitoa, The United Asian Republics, and 135 others.United China Nation, BearStackof2015, Aklevin, Aeljae, Barfleur, Cameronia Excellentia, Chria Deau, Abtracnt, Headpat Central, Bytes, Kalaratri, CopyCato, The Underwood Industrial Empire, Enlil, Dreamersistan, Grossvietnam, Duracell, Euricanis, Enou, Firenation91, La xinga, Gemlon, 3 14159265358979323846264, Harro Waarudho, Hokolokia, Imperial Akatsuki, Iodinia, Impia Aghte, Kelsyth, Servants of Gizmo, Dragons Blood, Marrabuk, Joundia, Kucia, Kublam, East Malaysia, Kyrloth, The Death Syndicate, Evrigenis, Mahatakutana, Monezambique, Monteconstance, Rainbow Vests, The Militarius Imperium, North Insomnia, New Liberitad, Nifalembria Zamingstan, Yelkinam, FreedomIand, Zukchiva, Todd McCloud, Propwash, Hobbesistan, Plazland, Republic of New India, Bzux, Trulu, Freedomindia, Lingu, Ripsylvania, Greater New Cassandra, The Three States of Fortuna, BuciLand, Staynes, The Eternal Land of Jong, Tretrid, Khadah, Mays Austrian Nation, Distro-Spartica, A mean old man, Tassirion, Centrical Union, Technocraticofgivus, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, Samaltak True, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Stellar Colonies, Merlovich, Pasedonia, Bachtendekuppen, Layngderfleethe, Horn of Havenkaap, ArenaC, Forro Islands, Gunov, New Bobby, Coruh, Markhor, Oofery, Dravida India, Tawuse, Acronis, Nevertopia, Anarchica landia, Wallenburg, South Azerbijan, Lanwa, Dannemarie, Cacnesia, EHTYCSCYTHE, Claniangdow, Debluu, Crucifer, Ankras, CheeseBurrito, Zeiberland, From New World, Rabarbarys, JosheNation, Vogar, Hellod Immury, Aeoliah, Zukish, THE V0ID, Insi Karai, ReReReRepublic, Lorrana, Zidium, Pantheropolis, United Socialist States of Amerika, The Solar Ottomans, Hogwarts of muggles, Bradion, Martian States of America, Pekweng, Eastern Alksearia, Modra, Sapre, North Bernia, Federation Of Columbian Republics, Espeon LD, Jove Mahmo, Rabaconia, and Technocratic Tagalog.