The Free Land of Dorles is a massive, safe nation, ruled by David Milos with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, compulsory military service, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate population of 4.708 billion Dorlesians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mehowice. The average income tax rate is 52.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Dorlesian economy, worth 376 trillion dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 79,874 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists, the new national campaign exhorts men to "Show Some Class - Don't Sit On Your Ass", drones are unable to lift the weight of their accompanying paperwork, and modelling agencies send their clients to work in nursing homes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dorles's national animal is the Blue Macaw, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is LECHICYZM.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dorles voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Protected Working Leave"".
- : Dorles voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Libertanny".
- : Dorles voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "World Assembly Headquarters"".
- : Dorles voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Wickedly evil people".
- : Dorles endorsed The Kingdom of Thurland.
- : Dorles was endorsed by The Kingdom of Thurland.
- : Dorles endorsed The Red Heart of Albrook.
- : Dorles voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Omnibus Due Process Act".
- : Dorles was endorsed by The Red Heart of Albrook.
- : Dorles voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Dalimbar".
Endorsements Received: 64 » VW53Aland, Lingu, H-Zhena, The Three States of Fortuna, Brotherland, Staynes, Republic of Berzerkistan, Ridann, Greater New Cassandra, A mean old man, Dragons Blood, Rainbow Vests, Stellar Colonies, New Leganes, Asendavia, Oofery, Coruh, Modra, Debluu, Layngderfleethe, Wallenburg, Tassirion, Axdel, Dannemarie, Zeiberland, Santa Dystopia, Kangarawa, A Slanted Black Stripe, BearStackof2015, Eastern Alksearia, Jove Mahmo, Dravida India, Technocratic Tagalog, Spiruvania, Fellon, From New World, Pirnovo, Veterans Association, Northern Celavon, East Malaysia, Aquyia, ArenaC, Aivintis, Hizuru, The Atlae Isles, Saint Richelieu, Preat, Sunsistan, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, Sandboxford, and 14 others.Edwardsport, Juangpen, Enlil, Cellar Doors, Nereua, Canadian Technocrats, Alemannian Empire, Kuseropia Repubationtopia, Kandorith, MikGonnia, Talakra, The Mighty Orchid, Albrook, and Thurland.