The Elite State of Sandboxford is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Sakura Miko with a fair hand, and notable for its pith helmet sales, smutty television, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 2.406 billion Mikopis hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Shrine. The average income tax rate is 80.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Mikopi economy, worth 450 trillion yen a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 187,066 yen, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Money that should have gone to charities is instead spent on monitoring them, people who stay late at the office often come home to find their own funeral being planned, replacement organs are grown in vats, and undergrads find their professors' mushroom experiments less psychedelic than expected. Crime is totally unknown. Sandboxford's national animal is the Shikigami, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sandboxford was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Sandboxford endorsed The Kingdom of The BlackCountry.
- : Sandboxford voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Topid"".
- : Sandboxford voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Access to Scientific Knowledge"".
- : Following new legislation in Sandboxford, undergrads find their professors' mushroom experiments less psychedelic than expected.
- : Following new legislation in Sandboxford, replacement organs are grown in vats.
- : Following new legislation in Sandboxford, people who stay late at the office often come home to find their own funeral being planned.
- : Following new legislation in Sandboxford, money that should have gone to charities is instead spent on monitoring them.
- : Sandboxford created a custom banner.
- : Sandboxford changed its national animal to "Shikigami", its capital to "The Shrine", its currency to "yen", its demonym to "Mikopi", its demonym adjective to "Mikopi", its leader to "Sakura Miko", its motto to "FAQ!", and its nation type to "Elite State".
Endorsements Received: 206 » Debluu, Pakitsk, Pledonia, A mean old man, Dravida India, Kaigi, New Leganes, VW53Aland, Republic of Berzerkistan, Elejamie, Unger under over, Goodnamesarerare, Axdel, Bai Lung, Under Upper Antartica, East Malaysia, Fellon, Roliganistan, Dahom, The Almighty Country, Anfair, Enlil, Brotherland, Veterans Association, United China Nation, The Three States of Fortuna, Adavan, From New World, The Empire of Rijelv, Packilvania, Spiruvania, Kelssek, Juliania Secundus, Albrook, Lyontisia, Talitoa, A Slanted Black Stripe, Aivintis, CheeseBurrito, Hizuru, Aquyia, Grossvietnam, Formaro, Ridann, Order of the Saint Dumas, Headpat Central, Dragonia, Aeljae, Ulvesogullr, Eastern Alksearia, and 156 others.Trimmania, Layngderfleethe, Marrabuk, Catlovenia, Federated States of Zootron, Abtracnt, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, Wanabe, Preat, Second Federal Republic of Colombia, Asendavia, Monezambique, The island of Kiria, Distro-Spartica, Rokaku, Scaperlancobbinstan, Wiranath, Dorles, Harro Waarudho, Fontesia, Rainbow Vests, ReReReRepublic, Kriov, Middle Pitburn, Kangarawa, Blobbo, Canadian Technocrats, Kilkire, Adolanta, Kublam, Coruh, Duracell, Kucia, Propwash, Guys it literally says YOU ARE SUS, Caymarnia, Kurogasa, Dragons Blood, Modra, Auslivia, Norna Chitya, Seratiago, Dannemarie, Brethren, New Bradenia Ghost, Holy Alasia Orozen, FreedomIand, Survivoristan, Centrical Union, OwOUwUOwOUwU, Buushi, Waldenes, Ripsylvania, Asark, Empire of Dabiristan, Nothereland, Kianhua, Endertopias, Danelaw Scandinavia, Slongs, Lurolona, Rhealaliit, Singapore3, Firlands, The united republican democratic states, Republic of Restaks, Taurora, Fanderia, Arcadiam, Seri Tai Republic, Romanoddle Republic, East Deslang, Colligation, Lorynia, Land of Corporations, Chorizos, Perah, ArenaC, Norgsveldet, Sandsepol, The Soviet Texas Union, Barfleur, Ribanzi, Edmontia, Narinoland, Samaltak True, Thurland, Cacnesia, Cymru Broadcasters, Lanagon, Evrigenis, Wakeopolis, Chalan, Blobon, Impia Aghte, Zang0, Tofoon, Azgatan, Yorksin, Janoobi Jazair, ReeK, Mecsherstein, North Bernia, Rikos Isles, Drunken Seal Islands, Lundenia, Kagunya, Nuovo Regno Italico, Mardom, Exitos, The 7th Coalition of Alba, Eastern Brunswick, Utopianan, Kingdom of Hapsteld, New Tokyo-3 City, Sansangra, Prefstacos, Nevertopia, BadRNG, Bogliqia, West Elyria, United Malordia, United Repub1ic, Tassirion, Stellar Colonies, Hosoven, Kingdom of dragoon, Anpania, Nanahara, The Marlands, 3 14159265358979323846264, Skyrim tamriel, Davinhia, Merlovich, The Wallenburgian World Assembly Offices, Devlon, Nociav, Zohaib, Reino De Latine, Arch Dornan, Chesstitans, Frankinstan, Roissyland, Harmonic Yeetlandia, Lingu, Verconia, Noreds Thereneuthene, Kond Mex Ethostorgel, GoldenWolves, Daravon, Sen Jast, Kaldrbuth, Isole Ionie, Estande, Amabilis, and Kalaratri.