The Banana Republic of Sandboxford is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its daily referendums, absence of drug laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 567 million Troglodytes hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of SUSsex. The average income tax rate is 44.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Troglodyte economy, worth 61.4 trillion matsutake mushrooms a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 108,338 matsutake mushrooms, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Rioting during the nation's hosting of ORDER caused one million matsutake mushrooms of property damage, the number of deaths due to poor fungus identification is mushrooming, former arsonists can be found on local fire brigades, and there's some really clean windows in Troglodyte houses. Crime is totally unknown. Sandboxford's national animal is the blobfish, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sandboxford endorsed The Republic of Middle Pitburn.
- : Sandboxford endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Can Badia.
- : Following new legislation in Sandboxford, there's some really clean windows in Troglodyte houses.
- : Following new legislation in Sandboxford, former arsonists can be found on local fire brigades.
- : Following new legislation in Sandboxford, the number of deaths due to poor fungus identification is mushrooming.
- : Following new legislation in Sandboxford, rioting during the nation's hosting of ORDER caused one million matsutake mushrooms of property damage.
- : Sandboxford endorsed The Eagle of Yossito II.
- : Sandboxford endorsed The Kingdom of Federation of Knights.
- : Sandboxford endorsed The Great Congregation of Brethren.
- : Following new legislation in Sandboxford, government theft from poor artists to give to rich allies has been dubbed the "reverse Robin Hood" policy.
Endorsements Received: 103 » Wallenburg, Debluu, Pakitsk, Greater New Cassandra, Pledonia, A mean old man, Great Algerstonia, Dravida India, H-Zhena, Kaigi, Imperial Akatsuki, New Leganes, VW53Aland, Republic of Berzerkistan, Servants of Gizmo, Elejamie, Unger under over, Goodnamesarerare, Impaxia, Axdel, Bai Lung, Under Upper Antartica, East Malaysia, Paint Drinker Islands, Fellon, Roliganistan, Dahom, The Almighty Country, Anfair, Enlil, Brotherland, Veterans Association, United China Nation, Democratic Tayslachokia, The Three States of Fortuna, Adavan, From New World, Northern Celavon, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, The Empire of Rijelv, Colligation, Packilvania, Spiruvania, Kelssek, Juliania Secundus, Greater Lessville, Albrook, Lyontisia, Talitoa, A Slanted Black Stripe, and 53 others.Aivintis, CheeseBurrito, Hizuru, Aquyia, Grossvietnam, Formaro, Ridann, Order of the saint Dumas, Headpat Central, Dragonia, Aeljae, Ulvesogullr, Eastern Alksearia, The Atlae Isles, Trimmania, Layngderfleethe, Marrabuk, Catlovenia, Sunsistan, Federated States of Zootron, Abtracnt, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, Wanabe, Staynes, Preat, Second Federal Republic of Colombia, Asendavia, Bakla Island, Turbo Bolt, Rep of India, Shambho, Xestreassau, Monezambique, The island of Kiria, Distro-Spartica, Edwardsport, Rokaku, Scaperlancobbinstan, Wiranath, Hydrohomies, Dorles, Juangpen, Wrengoh, Kasai del Sur, Harro Waarudho, Fontesia, Rainbow Vests, Cappedore, Upper Ellisse, ReReReRepublic, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Kriov, and Atalaia.