The Kingdom of Kaigi is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Lord Blake with an even hand, and notable for its soft-spoken computers, ubiquitous missile silos, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 34.977 billion Kaigians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bowerstone. The average income tax rate is 98.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Kaigian economy, worth an astonishing 13,021 trillion Flabbergasts a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Gambling, and Information Technology. Average income is an amazing 372,282 Flabbergasts, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Pre-takeoff checks last longer than the flights themselves, cheese has become the new icon of political dissent, exceptionally healthy police officers can sprint after crooks for hours on end, and a sudden shout of "surprise!" does not herald a party for teachers. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kaigi's national animal is the Sharktopus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Pastafarianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, a sudden shout of "surprise!" does not herald a party for teachers.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, exceptionally healthy police officers can sprint after crooks for hours on end.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, cheese has become the new icon of political dissent.
- : Kaigi endorsed The Commonwealth of Chriona.
- : Kaigi was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Chriona.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, pre-takeoff checks last longer than the flights themselves.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, children are brainwashed at a young age to accept "love and peace!" as a way of life.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, sexually-starved male dinosaurs terrorise tourists during weekly breakouts from Mesozoic Park.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, pretty hair and tight shorts are considered to be essentials for successful political lobbyists.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, photographers have to apply for a license to photograph Lord Blake.
Endorsements Received: 165 » Packilvania, Freedom Fascists, Trimmania, Kangarawa, Kriov, Lyontisia, Adolanta, Duracell, A Slanted Black Stripe, Mundiferrum, Urimel, Elejamie, Brotherland, New Leganes, TethehAlla, Norport, Islandian Free States, The Empire of Rijelv, Slui, Hobbesistan, Republic of Berzerkistan, Roliganistan, Propwash, Arkantis, The Romanum Legio, Asendavia, ReeK, Headpat Central, H-Zhena, Am Echad, Euricanis, Akorial, Sansangra, Wiranath, Eagas, Socialist Holy American Empire, VW53Aland, Mastariere, Qui sequuntur somnia, Broengtopia, Someseni, Galve, Riveraland, Peryn, Soirwren, Dark Edgyness, Hizuru, British Calradia, United China Nation, Axdel, and 115 others.Unger under over, Kucia, Ridann, Neruch, Mer Dieu, Bullpups, Federated States of Zootron, The United Asian Republics, BearStackof2015, Kilkire, Pekweng, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Pakitsk, ArenaC, Kalaratri, The United Neo American Union, Rhealaliit, Under Upper Antartica, Abadong, Enlil, Libertanny, Grossvietnam, Under Sea Desert, Liberstankonia, Matdor, Western Pakistan, Stanisiti, Vilit Umanstan, Servants of Gizmo, Dragons Blood, Brethren, Interdimensional Waifus, Marrabuk, Stellar Colonies, Tawuse, Chubaka, Merlovich, Evrigenis, La xinga, Monix, Volkarai, Modra, Rainbow Vests, The Solar Ottomans, Dolielmarth, Zukchiva, Australinea, Fellon, XK-Class, Trulu, Tretrid, Quartzland, Schrebia, Freedomindia, Antserso, Todd McCloud, Azureano, Wallenburg, Coruh, East Shire, Tassirion, Lingu, Distro-Spartica, Quinto Piano, Ripsylvania, Blobbo, Acronis, BuciLand, Vaskeden, United Dirtpile, Rohanland, Staynes, The Three States of Fortuna, The Eternal Land of Jong, Virgoliaendorses, Barfleur, Peoples Republic of GG, Sokala, RealDealGG1, Roissyland, Aivintis, Khadah, Eudinity, Belora Gyles, Raunch, Jakubonia, Yossito II, Woodsind, The Brazillian Parlament Of Idideology, Puelo, Mays Austrian Nation, Oofery, Technocratic Tagalog, Tseriesiscoming, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, CheeseBurrito, La Floride, Greater New Cassandra, TM-Jesselton, Imprisoned Freeman, The Atlae Isles, Flench, Layngderfleethe, Pastellene, Washingtonian Order, Filipopol, Calmarya, Quail Empire, Philville2, A mean old man, Iove, Halaethaed Commune, Santa Dystopia, Arcady-Asclepia, and Chriona.