The Kingdom of Kaigi is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Lord Blake with an iron fist, and renowned for its aversion to nipples, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, cynical, cheerful, devout population of 28.484 billion Kaigians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Law & Order, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bowerstone. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Kaigian economy, worth a remarkable 9,573 trillion Flabbergasts a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Gambling and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 336,084 Flabbergasts, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Colonial citizens are forced to sing the praise of the "Great Kaigian Liberator", the diplomatic corps tends to open negotiations by insulting all the foreigners in the room, students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak, and the nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kaigi's national animal is the Sharktopus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Pastafarianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, the nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, the diplomatic corps tends to open negotiations by insulting all the foreigners in the room.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, colonial citizens are forced to sing the praise of the "Great Kaigian Liberator".
- : Kaigi endorsed The Grand Duchy of Douchestanza.
- : Kaigi was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Douchestanza.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, a government program is underway to revitalize Kaigi's beaches.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, Lord Blake's media campaigns take a hiatus around exam week.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, crowded passenger trains are near-silent save for the soft tap of fingers on touchscreens.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, in distant lands the nation is known as a lovely place that was even better in the good old days.
Endorsements Received: 78 » Todd McCloud, Packilvania, Freedom Fascists, Trimmania, Kangarawa, Kriov, The Romanum Legio, Lyontisia, Adolanta, Duracell, A Slanted Black Stripe, Mundiferrum, Amselheim, Molzavar, The United Territories of Providence, Urimel, Elejamie, Bachtendekuppen, EMS Conglomerate, Brotherland, Dullness 17, Blobbo, Newpromisedland, Eurasian Socialist Federation, Roissyland, New Leganes, Eagas, Bhattacharyaland, Ktox, TethehAlla, Norport, Surfidonia, Querious, Survivoristan, Mexregiona, GoldStreet, Staynes, Islandian Free States, Oceanic Peoples, Eruopia, The Empire of Rijelv, Corbynicopia, Isla Provincia, NewProtoState, Robjtopia, The Oan Isles, Pekweng, Zoo Station, Rylonia, Aelitia, and 28 others.Waldangelbach, Kambia, Ominire, Freed Animals, Poeticana, Slui, Centurionis, Narwhalitz, Kraudicux, Grand Rheinland, Praetai, Hobbesistan, Prevaland, Turkish Jordan, Soviet Confederation of America, Dremaur, Lavunia, Jimbuqtwo, Zvezna Republika Estovakia, Republic of Berzerkistan, Istanople, Nzuria, Ravoslavia, Byo, Manaban, Labor Union Nurture, Roliganistan, and Douchestanza.