The Republic of Adolanta is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Mondius with a fair hand, and notable for its national health service, sprawling nuclear power plants, and smutty television. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 12.303 billion Adolantans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Industry, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Adolantis City. The average income tax rate is 74.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Adolantan economy, worth a remarkable 2,204 trillion Pingas a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 179,214 Pingas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
Wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms, elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates, it's always rabbit season, and one-stop superstores divide and conquer family businesses. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Adolanta's national animal is the Bull, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Adolanta voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend the Rejected Realms".
- : Adolanta endorsed The Empire of Republic of Carolana.
- : Adolanta was endorsed by The Empire of Republic of Carolana.
- : Adolanta endorsed The People's Republic of Soviet Confederation of America.
- : Adolanta was endorsed by The People's Republic of Soviet Confederation of America.
- : Adolanta voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Responsibility in Transferring Arms".
- : Adolanta voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Forest".
- : Adolanta endorsed The DO NOT ENDORSE of Dremaur.
- : Adolanta was endorsed by The DO NOT ENDORSE of Dremaur.
- : Adolanta endorsed The Militarized Communist State of Stratarin.
Endorsements Received: 68 » Todd McCloud, Freedom Fascists, The Romanum Legio, Goodnamesarerare, Kaigi, Blazing Samaritan, Lyontisia, Bai Lung, Bad-tibira, Fyrdowsi, A Slanted Black Stripe, Southern Yugoslavia, Kangarawa, Mundiferrum, Amselheim, Kriov, Molzavar, Lanagon, Duracell, Elkenian, Davinhia, Brightharpia, Bachtendekuppen, Elejamie, Propwash, The Old Iron Cross, Lortas, Harro Waarudho, The United Territories of Providence, Solmalron, Nabta Playa, Blobbo, Eurasian Socialist Federation, EMS Conglomerate, New Leganes, Eagas, Bhattacharyaland, Ktox, Dullness 17, Querious, Rex Ventorum, Surfidonia, Brotherland, Ponyo, Survivoristan, Caltharus, Republic of Berzerkistan, Guj-Sec, Oceanic Peoples, Eruopia, and 18 others.Pekweng, Supreme States of America, Fraserya, Robjtopia, Nantinland, Aelitia, Waldangelbach, Chodean Kal, Narwhalitz, Fabulous Regime of Sugar, NewProtoState, Hobbesistan, Tyrosalem, Prevaland, Turkish Jordan, Dremaur, Soviet Confederation of America, and Republic of Carolana.