The Federal Republic of Drunken Seal Islands is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by jizzmaster zero with an even hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, frequent executions, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate population of 13.091 billion Sealsmen have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bogania. The average income tax rate is 95.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Drunken Seal Islandsian economy, worth a remarkable 1,749 trillion Krangs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 133,672 Krangs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government regularly publishes lengthy reports on its own excessive recordkeeping, political candidates who don't release their birth certificates are presumed to have been born in Maxtopia, party affiliation is just as irrelevant as campaign promises, and the Drunken Seal Islands Automotive Racing Series draws millions of spectators annually while those near the tracks complain about the noise. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Drunken Seal Islands's national animal is the Drop Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Boganism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Drunken Seal Islands, the Drunken Seal Islands Automotive Racing Series draws millions of spectators annually while those near the tracks complain about the noise.
- : Following new legislation in Drunken Seal Islands, party affiliation is just as irrelevant as campaign promises.
- : Drunken Seal Islands endorsed The Dominion of Nazarewycz.
- : Drunken Seal Islands was endorsed by The Dominion of Nazarewycz.
- : Following new legislation in Drunken Seal Islands, political candidates who don't release their birth certificates are presumed to have been born in Maxtopia.
- : Following new legislation in Drunken Seal Islands, the government regularly publishes lengthy reports on its own excessive recordkeeping.
- : Following new legislation in Drunken Seal Islands, houses and businesses are bulldozed to make way for ever-expanding cemeteries.
- : Following new legislation in Drunken Seal Islands, the armed forces are locked in an expensive and bloody war abroad to stamp out possible terrorists.
- : Following new legislation in Drunken Seal Islands, atheistic refugees haven't got a prayer of being granted asylum.
- : Drunken Seal Islands endorsed The Federation of Vul Handa.
Endorsements Received: 139 » Mundiferrum, A Slanted Black Stripe, Brotherland, Kangarawa, Davinhia, Roliganistan, Asendavia, Talitoa, ReeK, Am Echad, Axdel, H-Zhena, Bullpups, Wiranath, Mastariere, Biggstonia, Freedom Fascists, United China Nation, Republic of Berzerkistan, VW53Aland, Ridann, Federated States of Zootron, Indrapore, BearStackof2015, The United Asian Republics, Kalaratri, Pakitsk, Hizuru, Enlil, Kilkire, Rhealaliit, Plazland, Dragons Blood, Euricanis, Grossvietnam, Servants of Gizmo, Firenation91, Marrabuk, Headpat Central, The Death Syndicate, The Militarius Imperium, Rainbow Vests, Merlovich, Interdimensional Waifus, Fellon, Greater New Cassandra, Ripsylvania, FreedomIand, Fuflix workers union, Lingu, and 89 others.East Malaysia, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, Azureano, Freedomindia, Roissyland, Cellar Doors, Barfleur, Khadah, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, Pekweng, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Stellar Colonies, Distro-Spartica, Samaltak True, New Leganes, Gunov, Oofery, Tawuse, Coruh, Modra, Acronis, Nevertopia, Tassirion, Wallenburg, Debluu, Layngderfleethe, Dravida India, Zeiberland, ArenaC, Wakeopolis, Dannemarie, From New World, Empire of Dabiristan, Blobbo, Juliania Secundus, Zukish, Zidium, The solar ottomans, North Bernia, Eastern Alksearia, Johor DT, Jove Mahmo, Konneticut, Kublam, Lueva, Blobon, Technocratic Tagalog, Capitalist Golborne, Vessarlian, Spiruvania, Pirnovo, New Era states, Tennabroch, Devlon, Maricentria, Veterans Association, Aquyia, Aivintis, Greater Lessville, Colligation, Dahom, Fanderia, The 7th Coalition of Alba, The Free Slavic Union, ABM IS NOT A REAL STRAND, Patucandia, Formaro, Lilisk, The Good Party, Vuclen, Northern Celavon, Preat, Graumetia, The Atlae Isles, Wesonga, Saint Richelieu, Qalis, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, Sunsistan, Washingtonian Order, Bakla Island, Alemannian Empire, Edwardsport, Gallisers, Vul Handa, and Nazarewycz.