The Collectivist Oligarchy of Cacnesia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Citizen Zero with a fair hand, and notable for its pith helmet sales, daily referendums, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.351 billion Cacnesians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Airstrip One. The average income tax rate is 80.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Cacnesian economy, worth 386 trillion Ingsoc Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 164,275 Ingsoc Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
No one is quite sure what many government officials look like, citizens are deployed to barren deserts to protect small territorial claims, many friends and relatives of Citizen Zero have been given ambassador jobs in tropical island nations, and children are disappointed to learn that cavemen never had a yabba-dabba-doo time riding dinosaurs to work. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cacnesia's national animal is the fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cacnesia was endorsed by The Cenaric Imperium of Airrajul.
- : Following new legislation in Cacnesia, children are disappointed to learn that cavemen never had a yabba-dabba-doo time riding dinosaurs to work.
- : Following new legislation in Cacnesia, many friends and relatives of Citizen Zero have been given ambassador jobs in tropical island nations.
- : Following new legislation in Cacnesia, citizens are deployed to barren deserts to protect small territorial claims.
- : Following new legislation in Cacnesia, no one is quite sure what many government officials look like.
- : Following new legislation in Cacnesia, Super Barry Brothers is the most popular video game in the nation.
- : Following new legislation in Cacnesia, every week is blindness awareness week.
- : Following new legislation in Cacnesia, the most penniless demographics have by far the highest number of researchers per capita.
- : Cacnesia endorsed The Democratic Republic of Jove Mahmo.
- : Cacnesia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
Endorsements Received: 128 » Marrabuk, H-Zhena, Todd McCloud, Pakitsk, Am Echad, BearStackof2015, Rainbow Vests, Republic of Berzerkistan, Ridann, Dragons Blood, Evrigenis, Merlovich, Axdel, The Eternal Land of Jong, Tretrid, The Three States of Fortuna, Ripsylvania, Khadah, Greater New Cassandra, Mays Austrian Nation, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Ephem, BuciLand, Horn of Havenkaap, New Leganes, Staynes, Asendavia, Oofery, Lingu, Coruh, Markhor, Sunsistan, Modra, Wallenburg, Harro Waarudho, Tshana, Lanwa, Debluu, Layngderfleethe, Nevertopia, Roliganistan, EHTYCSCYTHE, Wizardonia, Tassirion, Unger under over, Goodnamesarerare, The Almighty Country, Elejamie, The Soviet Space Commie Union, and 78 others.Kaigi, Lyontisia, Cameronia Excellentia, Lurolona, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, CheeseBurrito, Servants of Gizmo, South Azerbijan, Dravida India, Packilvania, Seri Tai Republic, Adavan, Biggstonia, Blobbo, North Insomnia, Our Gods, Grossvietnam, The Empire of Rijelv, Kublam, United China Nation, New Liberitad, Ribanzi, ReeK, From New World, Joundia, Katyunon, Talitoa, Headpat Central, Jamitri, A Slanted Black Stripe, Freedom Fascists, Nifalembria Zamingstan, Davinhia, Kangarawa, Zang0, Aeoliah, Arunika, Wanabe, FreedomIand, Kriov, Insi Karai, Kelsyth, Federated States of Zootron, Gunov, Wiranath, Albrook, VW53Aland, Zukchiva, East Malaysia, Enlil, Dannemarie, Vogar, Brotherland, Lorrana, Loreintor, Wisdoms and Knowledges, United Socialist States of Amerika, Roissyland, La xinga, Arkantis, Juliania Secundus, Freedomindia, The Bedford Initiative, JosheNation, Tofoon, Kylah, Monix, Taurora, Rabarbarys, Survivoristan, Slonful, Eastern Alksearia, Cellar Doors, Cvetopia, Johor DT, Namaste Isle, Jove Mahmo, and Airrajul.