The Federal Republic of Slonful is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its compulsory military service, frequent executions, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 7.889 billion Slonfulians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 80.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Slonfulian economy, worth 645 trillion dollars a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining and Pizza Delivery. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 81,799 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Maximum security Slonfulian subway stations inspire prison systems around the world, tradesmen will knock 10% off their fees if customers pay cash, gun-wielding gangsters sometimes deal death from as far as ten paces away, and the police crack down on tax evaders without mercy. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Slonful's national animal is the penguin, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Slonful was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes and Most Cultured.
- : Slonful was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Slonful was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Talakra.
- : Slonful was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Governments.
- : Slonful voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Nazi Europa"".
- : Following new legislation in Slonful, the police crack down on tax evaders without mercy.
- : Following new legislation in Slonful, gun-wielding gangsters sometimes deal death from as far as ten paces away.
- : Following new legislation in Slonful, tradesmen will knock 10% off their fees if customers pay cash.
- : Slonful voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Thaecia".
- : Slonful voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Elections and Assistance Act"".
Endorsements Received: 92 » A Slanted Black Stripe, H-Zhena, Wiranath, United China Nation, VW53Aland, Axdel, Hizuru, Rhealaliit, BearStackof2015, Am Echad, Pakitsk, Kilkire, Kangarawa, Brotherland, Ridann, CopyCato, Freedom Fascists, Republic of Berzerkistan, Marrabuk, East Malaysia, Dragons Blood, Rainbow Vests, Asendavia, A mean old man, Lingu, Ripsylvania, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, Greater New Cassandra, Santa Dystopia, Barfleur, Survivoristan, Stellar Colonies, New Leganes, Coruh, Oofery, FreedomIand, Acronis, Tassirion, Rabarbarys, Debluu, ArenaC, Dravida India, Sunsistan, Pekweng, Eastern Alksearia, Cacnesia, North Bernia, Jove Mahmo, ReReReRepublic, and 42 others.Blobon, Pirnovo, Fellon, Spiruvania, LibRight Libertarianism, Konneticut, From New World, New Era states, Maricentria, Veterans Association, Blobbo, Enlil, Aquyia, Northern Celavon, Wallenburg, Greater Lessville, ABM IS NOT A REAL STRAND, Wakeopolis, Formaro, Preat, The Atlae Isles, Layngderfleethe, Aivintis, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, The Solar Ottomans, Albrook, British Calradia, Edwardsport, Alemannian Empire, Juangpen, OwOUwUOwOUwU, Cellar Doors, Nereua, Canadian Technocrats, Sasou, Keillos, Saint Richelieu, Kandorith, Modra, MikGonnia, Der-nederlanden, and Talakra.