|Leader||His Majesty JWC|
The Kingdom of Vincone Cae is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by His Majesty JWC with an iron fist, and renowned for its aversion to nipples, smutty television, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 1.031 billion Vin Caeans are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Andros Isle. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 23.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Vin Caean economy, worth 195 trillion Derivatives a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Arms Manufacturing, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 189,725 Derivatives, with the richest citizens earning 9.2 times as much as the poorest.
Jennifer Government is banned, blasphemers and government critics often die in very unusual and unlikely accidents, the law says it's okay to sell a bomb to a terrorist so long as they promise not to detonate it, and grumbling early morning commuters bemoan having to travel to work in the dark. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vincone Cae's national animal is the Owl, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Vincone Cae, grumbling early morning commuters bemoan having to travel to work in the dark.
- : Following new legislation in Vincone Cae, the law says it's okay to sell a bomb to a terrorist so long as they promise not to detonate it.
- : Following new legislation in Vincone Cae, blasphemers and government critics often die in very unusual and unlikely accidents.
- : Vincone Cae endorsed The Armed Republic of Maott.
- : Vincone Cae was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
- : Vincone Cae was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Maott.
- : Following new legislation in Vincone Cae, Jennifer Government is banned.
- : Following new legislation in Vincone Cae, the clergy of Christianity remains a single-sex institution.
- : Following new legislation in Vincone Cae, the government denies that it has an agency overseeing plausible deniability of black-ops agencies.
- : Vincone Cae voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Preventing the Illicit Trade of Cultural Artefacts".
Endorsements Received: 119 » Gladio II, Shin-Hachioji, Pallaith, Siwale, Illusia and Neverendia, Shadowrik, Eglise Sainte Eve, Mzeusia, Yaorozu, Asemnots, Bayern-Straubing, Diodone, Kwaj, Wineclaw, Territorio di Nessuno, Notyoutopia, Great Bights Mum, Midds Conia, Universal State Formula, PlanetPunk, Holy Oranz, Sheppey, Sunto, Corfad, Buckerino, Moubarakistan, Agrauron, Frances Francis the First of France, Selfgradatude, McMasterdonia, The Mazur Empire, A Terribly Charismatic Duck, Thenaca, Puczovska, Kingdom of Space, Wodan, SillyString, Yaris, Atain, Cellorigo, Victoriaans Nederlands, Omicron Persei V111, Municipality of Baria and Vungtau, Mordant99, Unimaginable Doom, Albacria, Greater Tonga, Ozstan, Shibutani, Xinchao, and 69 others.Yukkira, Malta Comino Gozo, Yukti, Guslantis, Underground Techno, General COE, Sil Dorsett, Q w e r t y, New Seaview Cove, Californian Redwood, Lower Nubia, Malvad, Constantinolia, THX1138, Llwy, New Lakemba, Former English Colony, Kylesburgh, Killbear, Koda-Land, Amerian States, The Pantheons, Misuvelia, New Cataria, Highton Islands, Apetopia, Pauxia, The Windmilluminati, The Gamer Party, Batdaviea, Empy, Tredano, Eravonia, Deropia, Kulgatha, Whereisthatistan, Shentia, Unsophisticate, Takumisan, Racoda, Pickles and Peanut Butter, Bothia, Grimrholm, Sacrento, Sanjurika, Ayylienz, Zeternia, Jest Xerces, Ice and Tinian, Sundred, Sea Ghost, Liberentis, Quranite, Sevmenika, Voznesheim, Humptalumpta, United Draconia, Pizza Squared, One hundred castles, Zokk, The Mace Kingdom, Varagog, Wildthorne, Ethnon, Alsace and Lorraine United, Waterma, I am the one who knocks, Wisconsota, and Maott.