The Kingdom of Outer Sparta is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Alexi Palas with a fair hand, and notable for its parental licensing program, anti-smoking policies, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 9.397 billion Spartans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sparta City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Spartan economy, worth a remarkable 3,160 trillion Sparts a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 336,283 Sparts, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Selling your granddad's clothes requires an incredible amount of paperwork, social networking sites have discussion groups devoted to planning terrorist attacks, all footpaths have tollbooths, and prime commercial land is being swamped with archaeological teams. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Outer Sparta's national animal is the Dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Outer Sparta, prime commercial land is being swamped with archaeological teams.
- : Following new legislation in Outer Sparta, all footpaths have tollbooths.
- : Following new legislation in Outer Sparta, social networking sites have discussion groups devoted to planning terrorist attacks.
- : Following new legislation in Outer Sparta, selling your granddad's clothes requires an incredible amount of paperwork.
- : Following new legislation in Outer Sparta, polygraphs are relegated to the dungeon exhibit in castle museums.
- : Following new legislation in Outer Sparta, elementary school students are required to master Bach's Chaconne in D before graduation.
- : Following new legislation in Outer Sparta, pre-takeoff checks last longer than the flights themselves.
- : Following new legislation in Outer Sparta, the combined alert sound of a nation simultaneously receiving a text message is a common cause of hearing damage.
- : Following new legislation in Outer Sparta, the weather in Sparta City is always 'pigeons with a chance of droppings'.
- : Following new legislation in Outer Sparta, kids these days know how to throw a proper punch.
Endorsements Received: 186 » Foucaults garden, Durlia, Troltovia, The Seven Provinces, Imperium Anglorum, Puerto Thelosia, Lovisa, Slavorussia, The New Nordic Union, Wombelland, Dauershire, Ansington, An Clar, Nuweland, New Decius, Weltbeherrschung, Northern German Federation, Valrem, Falvaard, Novo Portugal, Lieges, Lexembourg, Albertinum, Bohomo, Durrenmoss, Dark Matter, Blighteria, Fauzjhia, Ahma, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Zuid-Limburgia, Cherised Lands of Galicia, Hirota, Continental Social Democrats, Super Happy Land, Western Berlin, Chioganah, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Evka, Maritzal, Popaholick, Gohia, Alsted, Nastror, North Richland, Regnum Italiae, Abarrach, Northeast Vatican, Einswenn, Path Kethona, and 136 others.Vulpes Federation, Quentenia, Sienkahn, Garya, Sinclairtown, Greifenburg, Galway-Dublin, Brandywine, Dervenland, Yahlia, Saint Domingo, Ministanopolis, Libertyca, Slavonia and Srijem, Daneforth, Pilipinas and Malaya, Thracia Republic, Germany Third Reich, Fresiae, Irminsulia, Carphelia, Plastaia, Feria-Alkaline, New Venous, Neo Tyranis, Schultzheim, St Scarlett, Nova Boudicea, Brakanistan, Switiod, Slavakino, Neprius, Great Winminster, Union of the North, The Champions League, Rouvenor, North of Americas, Frahnkzaden, Lledo, Hexace, The Sect Meces, Vijayanta, Beauprix, HYDRA-Russian Empire, Apabeossie, The Imperial Shannon, Brittany Normandy Aquitaine, British Norklon, North Wildmark, Caustralia, Crestphalia, Gluros, The Mongol Plain, Sunrise Paradise, South St Maarten, The Greater Republic of the Students, Turanistania, Purgatio, Pazano, New Rickiland, Monkistan, Greater Ruthenian Empire, Mirtia, Josepania, The Ibex Empire, GanymedEuropa, The Ivory Tower of Academia, Axiopolis, Saiwania, Kardjali, Prussia Kaiserreich, Hyrule and Novia, Nardin, Lesovo, Goldenbourg, Stromia, Alympian Kingdom, Kenmoria WA mission, Ostermarch, Isonia 69, Western Caledonia, Hellinicia, Unionist Mercia, Satherland Islands, Imperium Malignis, Scaguravia, Unico Republic, Thesterfall, Edan Land, Aragonja, Milfgaerd, Difargo, Eritei, Laudistan, Aquatos, Eski, Wessex and Cornwall, Corthaen, Boldia, Gutenburg, Soviet Krussia, Victora, Hamashania, Picuros, Great Britain Ireland and other Realms, New Touraine, Durs Ther, Leszno, Cornwallina, The Scheldt, Kosonidia, The Austro-Hungarian Duo, Carignanum, Deuntrich, Jambos, Vielmania, Achareidh, Aristeme, Laminos, Justosia, The New North, SudPreussen, New Ylicia, Greater Albaina, Europe a Nation, Dizgovzy, The Slaggers, Kaspinia, FYR Vojvodina, The Oriental Empire, Japples, New Courania, Vlaanderenn, Tanggol, Eastern Greenlands, and Rivierenland.