The City-State of Outer Sparta is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Leonidas I with a fair hand, and notable for its otherworldly petting zoo, parental licensing program, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 6.107 billion Spartans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sparta. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Spartan economy, worth a remarkable 1,697 trillion Euros a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 277,946 Euros, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
In a baffling press conference Leonidas I proudly dismantled a broken door, groups of government workers are declared protected tribes if they venture too deep into the Capitol, when people ask what the difference is between politicians and lawyers they are referred to document c15(iv) section 14.1 subsection 3.2 of the Jan 2015 political category definition guidance codes, and student athletes gaze forlornly at abandoned Dolphinball fields. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Outer Sparta's national animal is the Dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Outer Sparta, student athletes gaze forlornly at abandoned Dolphinball fields.
- : Outer Sparta voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Convention on Domestic Partnerships".
- : Following new legislation in Outer Sparta, when people ask what the difference is between politicians and lawyers they are referred to document c15(iv) section 14.1 subsection 3.2 of the Jan 2015 political category definition guidance codes.
- : Following new legislation in Outer Sparta, groups of government workers are declared protected tribes if they venture too deep into the Capitol.
- : Following new legislation in Outer Sparta, in a baffling press conference Leonidas I proudly dismantled a broken door.
- : Outer Sparta endorsed The Free Land of Almaze.
- : Outer Sparta was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Outer Sparta, polling place volunteers are suddenly opening a huge number of offshore bank accounts.
- : Outer Sparta was endorsed by The Free Land of Almaze.
- : Following new legislation in Outer Sparta, the endangered saltwater humpback Dolphin is only seen in captivity programs.
Endorsements Received: 163 » Foucaults garden, Durlia, Troltovia, The Seven Provinces, Imperium Anglorum, Puerto Thelosia, Jenesia, Lovisa, Slavorussia, The New Nordic Union, Venetoland, Wombelland, DGAF No-2, Dauershire, Basque Dominion, Ansington, Melfar, An Clar, Rubyna, Stromia, Nuweland, New Decius, Orthodox States, Weltbeherrschung, Neue Deutsche Republik, Northern German Federation, Valrem, Falvaard, Novo Portugal, Lieges, Iconoclastica, The Greater German Federal Republic, Lexembourg, Albertinum, Fortia, Bohomo, Durrenmoss, Fenian Provinces, Dark Matter, Nova Prutenia, Blighteria, Fauzjhia, Ahma, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Fossekallen, Poulaka, Zuid-Limburgia, Teruel, GeneralStalin, Cherised Lands of Galicia, and 113 others.Hirota, Cha0sNation, Continental Social Democrats, Green Counties, Super Happy Land, Kanadika, Western Berlin, Oena and Sandy Island, Linkisheer, Chioganah, ArkTech, Romaian, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Tribiaz, Evka, Loznica City, Maritzal, Popaholick, Marthuania, New Lithuania, Spicerland, Gohia, Alsted, Nastror, Chetrumpet, North Richland, Regnum Italiae, Imperialistic Capitalist Hungary, Gottham, Wessex and Cornwall, Klesk, Abarrach, Atlantian Isles, Nova Kraken, United Scotland States, Duck Territories, Northeast Vatican, Schwaben, Einswenn, Ostroban, The Novakian Empire, Path Kethona, AirstripZero, Aablia, Blonifopon, Socialist Techland, Stencilia, Hretva, Mooseland, Albion and Britannica, Dorsendo, Vulpes Federation, Lubti Islands, Petruica, Halensberg, Leissenbourg, Quentenia, Sienkahn, Garya, Sinclairtown, EuropeAutonomic NeuroComputationalSystem, Greifenburg, United Kingdom of Merseyside, Galway-Dublin, Supcotia, Mandibas, The Kingdom of Nightingale, Greater Dragunovia, Atenburgh, Ere, Himinitas, Skardenia, Triscuitoon, Brandywine, Andalussia, Fatalius, Northern Corellia, Barwaaqada, Saint-Elizabeth, Dervenland, Yahlia, Macoo, Champagne Aquainte D Azur, Picuros, De Medici, South St Maarten, Laminos, Alba-Nord, The Scheldt, Swiggly Isles, Oskaya, Saint Domingo, Ministanopolis, NaiFoN, Lyridgradia, Sanctis Fidem, Strajalands, Strong Baddia, Parharia, Libertyca, Peoples Soviet Democracy, Anastasia Europa, Slavonia and Srijem, Ryre, Pax et Liberali Causa, Oudred, Heidolunde, Riocht na hOilean, Kirostan, Daneforth, Agartia, Pilipinas and Malaya, and Almaze.