The City-State of Outer Sparta is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Leonidas I with a fair hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, parental licensing program, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 5.363 billion Spartans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sparta. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Spartan economy, worth a remarkable 1,411 trillion Euros a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 263,159 Euros, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Female newsreaders distract the nation by breastfeeding during broadcast, the delay between passed legislation and real world implementation is often a decade or longer, party leaders rely on horoscopes to create "ticket balance", and the most popular WhoTube videos are ones featuring parodies of iconic songs. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Outer Sparta's national animal is the Dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Outer Sparta, the most popular WhoTube videos are ones featuring parodies of iconic songs.
- : Following new legislation in Outer Sparta, party leaders rely on horoscopes to create "ticket balance".
- : Following new legislation in Outer Sparta, the delay between passed legislation and real world implementation is often a decade or longer.
- : Following new legislation in Outer Sparta, female newsreaders distract the nation by breastfeeding during broadcast.
- : Following new legislation in Outer Sparta, a suspicious number of male students have joined the Ladies' Wrestling League.
- : Following new legislation in Outer Sparta, the new iVote app allows representatives to vote on legislation by launching ill-tempered birds and matching candies.
- : Following new legislation in Outer Sparta, people faint regularly as they get stuck with compulsory vaccinations.
- : Following new legislation in Outer Sparta, drills and shovels have been banned as the government cracks down on any means of fracking.
- : Following new legislation in Outer Sparta, libraries have replaced overdue book fines with mandatory mental health assessments.
- : Following new legislation in Outer Sparta, school plays were recently banned due to concerns of child endangerment.
Endorsements Received: 190 » Foucaults garden, Durlia, Woschia, Troltovia, The Seven Provinces, Imperium Anglorum, Puerto Thelosia, Jenesia, Lovisa, Slavorussia, The New Nordic Union, Venetoland, Wombelland, DGAF No-2, Dauershire, Basque Dominion, Ansington, Ydinian, Melfar, The Fair Republic, An Clar, Rubyna, Stromia, Nuweland, New Decius, Orthodox States, Weltbeherrschung, Neue Deutsche Republik, Northern German Federation, Valrem, Falvaard, Novo Portugal, Lieges, Iconoclastica, The Greater German Federal Republic, Lexembourg, Albertinum, Fortia, Bohomo, Durrenmoss, Fenian Provinces, Dark Matter, Nova Prutenia, Blighteria, Fauzjhia, Ahma, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Newmere, Fossekallen, Kaiserusse, and 140 others.Poulaka, Zuid-Limburgia, Leviatha, Teruel, GeneralStalin, Cherised Lands of Galicia, Hirota, Cha0sNation, Continental Social Democrats, Green Counties, Super Happy Land, Kanadika, Western Berlin, Oena and Sandy Island, Regrinen, Linkisheer, Chioganah, ArkTech, Romaian, Lathunia, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Templar Republic, Tribiaz, Evka, Istulen, Loznica City, Maritzal, Popaholick, Marthuania, Pindaar Se Yol, New Lithuania, The European Capitalist League, Bluedoor, Jailbaiting, Spicerland, Gohia, Briliants, Bearhinoland, Alsted, Nastror, Chetrumpet, Mextiza, Ereria, Constitutional Avalaria, North Richland, Regnum Italiae, C1bergh0st, West German Empire, Brol, Empire of East Prussia, Imperialistic Capitalist Hungary, Gottham, New Brussland, Wessex and Cornwall, Klesk, Levitrea, Abarrach, Biscaria, Phallas, Union of the North, Atlantian Isles, Nova Kraken, Anverst, Avalarian Isera, Katanislandas, United Scotland States, The Jacobite Republic of Stewartania, Thorine, Duck Territories, Jamoea, Northeast Vatican, Schwaben, Worid, Einswenn, Alt-Slovenia, Ostroban, The Novakian Empire, Czechenya, Path Kethona, AirstripZero, Aablia, Blonifopon, Comune di Milano, Socialist Techland, Stencilia, Hretva, Bobikistan, Selenat, Mooseland, HYDRA-Russian Empire, Archonium, Albion and Britannica, Dorsendo, Polish Constitutional Republic, Telloria, Vulpes Federation, Slavenia, Lubti Islands, Petruica, Outer Kaldonia, Palatinate Spire, Halensberg, Leissenbourg, Quentenia, Siokania, Sienkahn, Garya, Korvostka, Sinclairtown, Sorpigal, Scull, Utopianlland, Pelopponesse and the Crete, Wilheim, Marssel, EuropeAutonomic NeuroComputationalSystem, Snori Islands, Greifenburg, Ritz, United Kingdom of Merseyside, Kirostan, Royal Newland, United Republics of Earth, Lavenor, Galway-Dublin, Supcotia, Brandon, Mandibas, Romarctul, The Kingdom of Nightingale, Duny Auntichet, Megaon, Greater Dragunovia, Wendot, Atenburgh, Perland, Ere, Himinitas, Skardenia, and Triscuitoon.