The City-State of Outer Sparta is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Leonidas with a fair hand, and notable for its parental licensing program, otherworldly petting zoo, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 7.013 billion Spartans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sparta. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Spartan economy, worth a remarkable 2,108 trillion Euros a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 300,646 Euros, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The new iVote app allows representatives to vote on legislation by launching ill-tempered birds and matching candies, the nation is stuck in permanent election mode as politicians demand constant do-overs, it is mandatory to learn evolution in schools, and when people ask what the difference is between politicians and lawyers they are referred to document c15(iv) section 14.1 subsection 3.2 of the Jan 2015 political category definition guidance codes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Outer Sparta's national animal is the Dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Outer Sparta, when people ask what the difference is between politicians and lawyers they are referred to document c15(iv) section 14.1 subsection 3.2 of the Jan 2015 political category definition guidance codes.
- : Following new legislation in Outer Sparta, it is mandatory to learn evolution in schools.
- : Following new legislation in Outer Sparta, the nation is stuck in permanent election mode as politicians demand constant do-overs.
- : Following new legislation in Outer Sparta, the new iVote app allows representatives to vote on legislation by launching ill-tempered birds and matching candies.
- : Following new legislation in Outer Sparta, the fire protection service is wholly government-funded.
- : Following new legislation in Outer Sparta, almost all of the nation's water is piped into the country from abroad for exorbitant prices.
- : Following new legislation in Outer Sparta, kids these days know how to throw a proper punch.
- : Following new legislation in Outer Sparta, shopkeepers use microscopes to verify the authenticity of banknotes.
- : Following new legislation in Outer Sparta, Brancalandian Brie isn't available anywhere in Outer Sparta.
- : Outer Sparta endorsed The Republic of CASTELOS.
Endorsements Received: 161 » Foucaults garden, Durlia, Troltovia, The Seven Provinces, Imperium Anglorum, Puerto Thelosia, Jenesia, Lovisa, Slavorussia, The New Nordic Union, Venetoland, Wombelland, Dauershire, Basque Dominion, Ansington, An Clar, Rubyna, Nuweland, New Decius, Orthodox States, Weltbeherrschung, Neue Deutsche Republik, Northern German Federation, Valrem, Falvaard, Novo Portugal, Lieges, Lexembourg, Albertinum, Bohomo, Durrenmoss, Fenian Provinces, Dark Matter, Blighteria, Fauzjhia, Ahma, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Fossekallen, Poulaka, Zuid-Limburgia, Cherised Lands of Galicia, Hirota, Cha0sNation, Continental Social Democrats, Green Counties, Super Happy Land, Kanadika, Western Berlin, Oena and Sandy Island, Linkisheer, and 111 others.Chioganah, Romaian, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Evka, Loznica City, Maritzal, Popaholick, Marthuania, New Lithuania, Spicerland, Gohia, Alsted, Nastror, Chetrumpet, North Richland, Regnum Italiae, Klesk, Abarrach, Atlantian Isles, Duck Territories, Northeast Vatican, Schwaben, Einswenn, Ostroban, The Novakian Empire, Path Kethona, Hretva, Albion and Britannica, Vulpes Federation, Lubti Islands, Petruica, Halensberg, Leissenbourg, Quentenia, Sienkahn, Garya, Sinclairtown, Greifenburg, Galway-Dublin, Supcotia, Mandibas, Atenburgh, Triscuitoon, Brandywine, Andalussia, Fatalius, Barwaaqada, Saint-Elizabeth, Dervenland, Yahlia, Picuros, De Medici, Laminos, The Scheldt, Saint Domingo, Ministanopolis, Naifon, Parharia, Libertyca, Peoples Soviet Democracy, Anastasia Europa, Slavonia and Srijem, Pax et Liberali Causa, Oudred, Daneforth, Agartia, Pilipinas and Malaya, Extrema y dura, Libertarian States of Europe, Blon Gre, Prussinia, Madagasikyara, Shongbao, Thracia Republic, Brandon, Germany Third Reich, Fresiae, Husseinsherif, El Misti, Thesterfall, Lavrokrazhia, Osterreich Preussen, Wutu, Kakhassia, Lee Jung, Irminsulia, Kawaii Seals, Latogne, Savinecross, Carphelia, Plastaia, Antirrhinum, Bonza, Abject Ludicrosity, Trillius, United Kingdoms of Great Europe, Feria-Alkaline, Xondonia, Abalucia, Huygevoort, Northern Bakker, Roderica, Furbish Islands, Vanzaria, The New Jeffersonian Nation, Reformed High Reiserland, New Venous, Cypriot Island, Bridgett, Neo Tyranis, and CASTELOS.