The Federal Republic of Stukilo is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Dodde with a fair hand, and notable for its otherworldly petting zoo, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.655 billion Hawkans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hökland. The average income tax rate is 43.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Hawkine economy, worth 376 trillion Korven Rubloes a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 141,964 Korven Rubloes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The airship business has been driven out of the country by strict regulations and high fines, rebuilding efforts for a recently destroyed cathedral aren't expected to be completed for another century, a common response to government PSAs is "well, DUH, obviously", and the weather report is the prisoners' favourite programme. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Stukilo's national animal is the Hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Stukilo was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Poland-Kaliningrad.
- : Stukilo was endorsed by The Republic of Riverpost.
- : Stukilo was endorsed by The République of Continental Social Democrats.
- : Stukilo was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Stukilo, the weather report is the prisoners' favourite programme.
- : Following new legislation in Stukilo, a common response to government PSAs is "well, DUH, obviously".
- : Following new legislation in Stukilo, rebuilding efforts for a recently destroyed cathedral aren't expected to be completed for another century.
- : Following new legislation in Stukilo, the airship business has been driven out of the country by strict regulations and high fines.
- : Following new legislation in Stukilo, open-casket funerals are avoided at all cost.
- : Stukilo endorsed The Dominion of Solteur.
Endorsements Received: 88 » Dorpz, Saint Domingo, Nuweland, Ahma, Yahlia, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Irminsulia, Thracia Republic, The Seven Provinces, Troltovia, Imperium Anglorum, Galway-Dublin, Maritzal, Northern German Federation, Wombelland, Dauershire, Germany Third Reich, The New Nordic Union, Pilipinas and Malaya, Dark Matter, Regnum Italiae, Sinclairtown, Slavorussia, An Clar, Pazano, Chioganah, The Champions League, Death Bat, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Migurson, Kaspinia, St Scarlett, Feria-Alkaline, GanymedEuropa, Greate San Marino, Thracia and Crimea, Rouvenor, North of Americas, Cytadela, Jim the Baptist, Supcotia, Miharr, Slavonia and Srijem, Outer Sparta, Republic of Satherland, Leranditale, Beauprix, Kenmoria WA Mission, Socialist Balkans, Bahnhofstrasse, and 38 others.Lumitauka, Apabeossie, Mantcor, Nardin, Viciebskaja, The Kingdom of Denmark, Purgatio, Soviet Taoistan, Gingera, Elisabethshagen, Alsted, Lovisa, Novo Portugal, Free Furentenia, WaffleEmpire, Permorania, Neuchateau, Stromia, Alba-Nord, Walfo, Porury, The Wretched of this Earth, The Mongol Plain, Lord Sapre, Novum Hesperia, Puhja, Enway, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Einswenn, Brakanistan, Shagolaa, Elitestland, Sienkahn, Solteur, Legique, Continental Social Democrats, Riverpost, and Poland-Kaliningrad.