|Leader||Elam Ol'ced III|
The Empire of Bathera is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Elam Ol'ced III with an even hand, and notable for its daily referendums, compulsory military service, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, humorless, devout population of 7.377 billion Batherans are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The relatively small, corrupt, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bathera City. The average income tax rate is 13.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Batheran economy, worth a remarkable 1,613 trillion Baht a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 218,675 Baht, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Dangerous criminals are often 'accidentally' sent on one-way trips to Maxtopia, getting an autograph has become harder than ever, CEOs can't hear the term 'Fire Sale' without bursting into tears, and only fully-fledged members of MENSA are allowed to vote. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Bathera's national animal is the Bat, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bathera voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Disease Vectors".
- : Following new legislation in Bathera, only fully-fledged members of MENSA are allowed to vote.
- : Following new legislation in Bathera, CEOs can't hear the term 'Fire Sale' without bursting into tears.
- : Bathera endorsed The Most Serene Republic of Diophantine.
- : Bathera was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Diophantine.
- : Following new legislation in Bathera, getting an autograph has become harder than ever.
- : Following new legislation in Bathera, dangerous criminals are often 'accidentally' sent on one-way trips to Maxtopia.
- : Bathera was endorsed by The Republic of State Of Kian.
- : Bathera endorsed The Empire of Theodiscland.
- : Bathera was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Mining Sector.
Endorsements Received: 83 » Saint Domingo, Republic of Satherland, Kanokla, Alba-Nord, St Scarlett, Thracia Republic, Yahlia, Walfo, Pazano, Northern German Federation, Einswenn, Trixeland, Prussian-Union, Dark Matter, Jim the Baptist, Stromia, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Eritei, Super Happy Land, Legique, The New Nordic Union, Riega, Drew Durrnil, Elisabethshagen, Feria-Alkaline, The Fair Republic, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Irminsulia, An Clar, New Touraine, Chioganah, Leranditale, Anskerdank, Outer Sparta, Alsted, The Champions League, Invernessia, Pilipinas and Malaya, Free Karabakh, Someseni, Transmontagne, Regnum Italiae, Thils, Destyntine, Imperium Anglorum, Nardin, Eurasies, Engales and Southern Ireland, Umeria, Savinecross, and 33 others.North of Americas, Moravian-Silesian Kingdom, Heinsbergen, Lyallpur, Zarulia, Shaor, Ausvelt, United Engiresco, Abject Ludicrosity, The Seven Provinces, Miechow 2, North Batica, Grodisze, New Petra, Great Robertia, The Oriental Empire, Chronus, Sukitopia, Poland-Kaliningrad, Gaiandmo, The Kingdom of Denmark, Skjern, Terdiatlans, The Scheldt, Wombelland, Jahass, Imperium Germaniae, The Noot Nation, Apabeossie, Lodhs beard, Mons Graupius, State Of Kian, and Diophantine.