|Leader||President Joshua Reed|
The Fifth Dual Republics of Kanokla is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by President Joshua Reed with a fair hand, and remarkable for its otherworldly petting zoo, absence of drug laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 2.334 billion Kanoklans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Georgetown. The average income tax rate is 90.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Kanoklie economy, worth 322 trillion Ameris a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 137,974 Ameris, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
Political talk shows often have children as guests whenever they need commentary on world religions, calling dibs is an unalienable right, not many kids know Shakespeare's Hamlet but most of them have seen unofficial sequel Hamlet III - The Search For Osric, and space has been brought down to earth with constellations of cancer cases across Kanokla. Crime is totally unknown. Kanokla's national animal is the tumbleweed, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Universal Secularism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kanokla was endorsed by The Democratic Socialist Union of The New Nordic Union.
- : Kanokla was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Rhinowolf.
- : Following new legislation in Kanokla, space has been brought down to earth with constellations of cancer cases across Kanokla.
- : Following new legislation in Kanokla, not many kids know Shakespeare's Hamlet but most of them have seen unofficial sequel Hamlet III - The Search For Osric.
- : Following new legislation in Kanokla, calling dibs is an unalienable right.
- : Following new legislation in Kanokla, political talk shows often have children as guests whenever they need commentary on world religions.
- : Following new legislation in Kanokla, family isn't who you're born with but who you abandon in foreign countries.
- : Kanokla was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Kanokla was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Deasulaidh.
- : Kanokla was endorsed by The Sacro Imperio of United Communes of Chile.
Endorsements Received: 72 » Meropis, Drew Durrnil, Apabeossie, Invernessia, Rivierenland, Republic of Satherland, Elisabethshagen, Walfo, Trixeland, Saint Domingo, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Dark Matter, Othenhiem, Savinecross, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Ausvelt, Northern German Federation, The Champions League, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Thracia Republic, Someseni, Dizgovzy, Yahlia, United Engiresco, Irminsulia, Titoist Yugoslavia, San Guglielmo, Bensonsign, Destyntine, Wollaberg, Jim the Baptist, Anskerdank, The New Mexican Confederation, Regnum Italiae, Turkenia, Pilipinas and Malaya, Cath Slar, Outer Sparta, Leranditale, Nardin, Northern Socialist States, North of Americas, United States of Europe-, Lux Cla, Pavaludia, Wombelland, GanymedEuropa, Perfect Italy, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Prussian-Union, and 22 others.The States of Texas and Arkansas, Heermiinaa, Terdiatlans, Libertandonien, The Great Owen, St Scarlett, Amicities, Abject Ludicrosity, Escalver, New Stracjyen, Permorania, The Pontic State, Exori Vis, Great Hanover, Corsovica, Termasek, Le Vichy France, Pais das Caricatas, United Communes of Chile, Deasulaidh, Rhinowolf, and The New Nordic Union.