The German Kingdom of New Vorarlberg is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Taiga with an even hand, and remarkable for its strictly enforced bedtime, avowedly heterosexual populace, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 9.098 billion New Vorarlbergers have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bregenz. The average income tax rate is 30.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient New Vorarlbergian economy, worth a remarkable 1,037 trillion Schillings a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Basket Weaving. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 114,084 Schillings, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Proper policy proposals prerequire professional peer-reviewed papers, businesses are forced to bring all work back within the nation's borders, EpiPen sales have skyrocketed, and grade school teachers mark homework with red "CITATION NEEDED" stamps. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. New Vorarlberg's national animal is the Palmtop Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : New Vorarlberg's influence in Europe rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Following new legislation in New Vorarlberg, grade school teachers mark homework with red "CITATION NEEDED" stamps.
- : New Vorarlberg voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Toxic Heavy Metals Act"".
- : Following new legislation in New Vorarlberg, EpiPen sales have skyrocketed.
- : New Vorarlberg was endorsed by The Celtic Confederacy of Hallorland.
- : New Vorarlberg was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : New Vorarlberg was endorsed by The Supreme Christmas Lands of Lord Sapre.
- : New Vorarlberg was endorsed by The Kingdom of Greater Bahland.
- : New Vorarlberg's influence in Europe fell from "Page" to "Shoeshiner".
- : New Vorarlberg was endorsed by The Free City of Leszno.
Endorsements Received: 94 » Prussian-Union, Republic of Satherland, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Ausvelt, The Champions League, St Scarlett, Walfo, Invernessia, Someseni, Imperium Anglorum, Ostermarch, Maritzal, Elisabethshagen, Saint Domingo, Savinecross, Yahlia, Wiener-Neustadt, Abject Ludicrosity, Dark Matter, Destyntine, Jim the Baptist, Irminsulia, Northern German Federation, Chioganah, Thracia Republic, Wessex and Cornwall, Shaor, Umeria, The Seven Provinces, Regnum Italiae, The New Nordic Union, South St Maarten, Leranditale, Grodisze, Galway-Dublin, New Touraine, Neuchateau, Slavonia and Srijem, Canovium, Dauershire, An Clar, North of Americas, Falvaard, Rotenstein, The Kingdom of Denmark, Nardin, Lovisa, Jahass, Old World Order, Moravian-Silesian Kingdom, and 44 others.New Ylicia, Outer Sparta, Sienkahn, Chronus, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Enway, Meropis, Rivierenland, The Oriental Empire, Crestphalia, GanymedEuropa, The New Mexican Confederation, Brakanistan, NorthPortugal, Ansington, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Trixeland, Estellan, Kanokla, Apabeossie, Kyrica, Eski, Valtrona, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Elania Kingdom, Nova Babilonia, Othenhiem, Nuevo Europa, Zulrich, Stromia, Gliesetonia, Sloburg, Integria, Maalat, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Berlin and Hanover, Robbonia, Parliamentary Laramidia, Estonesia, Leszno, Greater Bahland, Lord Sapre, and Hallorland.