|Faith||freedom of faith|
The Schengener Statten of Amicities is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Famagadal Asentis with an even hand, and renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, prohibition of alcohol, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, hard-working population of 12.904 billion Amicitiesians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Singidunum. The average income tax rate is 93.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Amicitiesian economy, worth a remarkable 1,580 trillion franiqs a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 122,495 franiqs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
East Lebatuckese astronauts' favorite game during downtime on the Multinational Space Station is 'I Spy', foreign leaders are advising that Famagadal Asentis's letters must have gotten lost in the mail, Famagadal Asentis's perky ego is the talk of the town, and it's believed that women's brains will overheat if they think for themselves. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Amicities's national animal is the Golden eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is freedom of faith.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Amicities was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Corsoaua.
- : Amicities voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn The Black Hawks"".
- : Following new legislation in Amicities, it's believed that women's brains will overheat if they think for themselves.
- : Following new legislation in Amicities, Famagadal Asentis's perky ego is the talk of the town.
- : Following new legislation in Amicities, foreign leaders are advising that Famagadal Asentis's letters must have gotten lost in the mail.
- : Following new legislation in Amicities, East Lebatuckese astronauts' favorite game during downtime on the Multinational Space Station is 'I Spy'.
- : Following new legislation in Amicities, the navy is chrome-plating its battleships to prevent rust.
- : Amicities endorsed The United Socialist States of Burvenchkaht.
- : Amicities was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements and the Top 10% for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Amicities was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Burvenchkaht.
Endorsements Received: 86 » NorthPortugal, Meropis, Saint Domingo, Invernessia, Northern German Federation, Jim the Baptist, Kanokla, Regnum Italiae, Walfo, The Reunited Yugoslavs, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Elisabethshagen, The Champions League, Thracia Republic, Dark Matter, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Yahlia, Republic of Satherland, Irminsulia, St Scarlett, Trixeland, GanymedEuropa, Ausvelt, The New Nordic Union, Someseni, The Seven Provinces, Asparagusia, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Elania Kingdom, North of Americas, Othenhiem, Gliesetonia, Apabeossie, Zulrich, The Greater Eastern Republic, Maalat, Sloburg, Christian Terra, Quentenia, New Eestiball, Nardin, Imperium Anglorum, Stromia, Parliamentary Laramidia, Lord Sapre, Robbonia, Estonesia, Khuravia, and 36 others.Pinenses, Esvonia, East Kirea, The Scandinavian Realm, Thracia and Crimea, Eppur, Chronus, Gutarike, Europe a Nation, Theat ble Asialica, Ombran, Aura Banitia, Valtrona, Noristoniaka, Fanadia, The Federal States of Ezasao, Nomaida, Chioganah, Schiltia, An Clar, Alsted, PPRP, Belvanski, Panversia, Berlin and Hanover, Ottterland, Rary, United States of Russia1, MEoW-mEoW-mIa, Dervenland, Dabarastan, Heplon, Gorzi, Caescadia, Burvenchkaht, and Corsoaua.