The Riocht Dleathach of Fenian Provinces is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Sam Adams with a fair hand, and renowned for its unlimited-speed roads, keen interest in outer space, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 22.144 billion Fenians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The tiny government prioritizes Education, with Industry, Environment, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Social Policy receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aosta. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Fenian Provincesian economy, worth a remarkable 5,612 trillion Pócas a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 253,463 Pócas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Church and state are inseparable in their influence on education, the newly revamped army is so eager for action that it has trouble keeping the peace, marijuana is legal in the privacy of your own home, and the nation turns a blind eye to human rights abuses in its quest for athletic supremacy. Crime is totally unknown. Fenian Provinces's national animal is the Osprey, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Fenian Provinces, the nation turns a blind eye to human rights abuses in its quest for athletic supremacy.
- : Following new legislation in Fenian Provinces, marijuana is legal in the privacy of your own home.
- : Following new legislation in Fenian Provinces, the newly revamped army is so eager for action that it has trouble keeping the peace.
- : Following new legislation in Fenian Provinces, church and state are inseparable in their influence on education.
- : Fenian Provinces was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Fenian Provinces, advertisements for jobs in the sciences run in fashion magazines.
- : Following new legislation in Fenian Provinces, the government frequently panders to parents with boutique tax credits.
- : Following new legislation in Fenian Provinces, city rooftops are pockmarked with the shattered remains of experimental delivery drones.
- : Following new legislation in Fenian Provinces, CEOs and corporate executives are frequently found striking for better stock options.
- : Following new legislation in Fenian Provinces, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents.
Endorsements Received: 166 » Alsted, Jenesia, Tigyland, Dauershire, Stromia, Venetoland, Nuweland, The Seven Provinces, Lexembourg, Foucaults garden, Valrem, An Clar, Lieges, Novo Portugal, Albertinum, Wombelland, Basque Dominion, Bohomo, Ansington, Fortia, Northern German Federation, Troltovia, Orthodox States, New Decius, Falvaard, Imperium Anglorum, Green Counties, Fossekallen, Roteoclau, Lovisa, Cherised Lands of Galicia, Alpinovia, Linkisheer, Chioganah, Lubti Islands, Zuid-Limburgia, Continental Social Democrats, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Rubyna, Slavorussia, Durlia, Einswenn, Blighteria, AirstripZero, Evka, Puerto Thelosia, DGAF No-2, The New Nordic Union, Outer Sparta, Ahma, and 116 others.Regnum Italiae, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Poulaka, North Richland, Dark Matter, Kanadika, Oena and Sandy Island, Nastror, Romaian, Abarrach, Maritzal, Cha0sNation, Ostroban, The Novakian Empire, Popaholick, Hretva, Atlantian Isles, Sinclairtown, EuropeAutonomic NeuroComputationalSystem, Halensberg, Greifenburg, Tara Taranilor Romani, Sienkahn, Galway-Dublin, Greater Dragunovia, Ere, Triscuitoon, Tribiaz, Anastasia Europa, Yahlia, Une Terra, Pilipinas and Malaya, Andalussia, Saint-Elizabeth, Dervenland, Picuros, Fatalius, De Medici, Savinecross, Daneforth, Champagne Aquainte D Azur, Atenburgh, Alba-Nord, The Scheldt, Swiggly Isles, Ministanopolis, Laminos, Saint Domingo, Lledo, Misr Arabia, Naifon, Lyridgradia, Feria-Alkaline, Strong Baddia, New Sealland, San Manello, Slavonia and Srijem, Milfgaerd, West Rheged, Agartia, Eski, Terove, Libertarian States of Europe, Prussinia, Blon Gre, Aablia, Torny, Vijayanta, Alfonne, Reborn Poland, Friht, Schultzheim, Thracia Republic, Germany Third Reich, Madagasikyara, Brandon, Laver Island, Pax et Liberali Causa, Supcotia, Trinidia, Fresiae, Valentya, Bhiceria, Sirajganj, North Cantum, Lavrokrazhia, Tehzig-Nordlichen, Das Deutsche Eidgenossenschaft, British Gambia, Overmorrow, Thesterfall, Ryre, Merchatberg, Wutu, Vand Daria, Wessex and Cornwall, Quentenia, Lee Jung, The True Filipino People, Seristria, Silversta, Ireland State, Domination Germany, Lepakko, Alympian Kingdom, Vonna, Chetrumpet, Nikonnia, Abject Ludicrosity, Bella Andis, Beristan, Irminsulia, Parharia, Imperium Malignis, Marthuania, and Great Britannia and Ireland.