|Capital||La Capital Imperial de Iquique|
|Leader||El Gran Presidente|
|Faith||Mandated worship of El Gran Presidente|
The Democratic Republic of United Communes of Chile is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by El Gran Presidente with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, infamous sell-swords, and avant-garde cinema. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 8.145 billion Chilenos are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, corrupt, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of La Capital Imperial de Iquique. The income tax rate is 100.0%.
The frighteningly efficient United Communes of Chilean economy, worth a remarkable 1,773 trillion chilean pesetas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 217,775 chilean pesetas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Hospitals fear government fines more than terrorist ransoms, murderers with law degrees can be seen swinging the gavel in courts, teenagers are told they're not thinking about sex enough, and political hopefuls must announce their intentions decades in advance to accommodate extensive background checks. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. United Communes of Chile's national animal is the Andean Condor, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Mandated worship of El Gran Presidente.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in United Communes of Chile, political hopefuls must announce their intentions decades in advance to accommodate extensive background checks.
- : Following new legislation in United Communes of Chile, teenagers are told they're not thinking about sex enough.
- : Following new legislation in United Communes of Chile, murderers with law degrees can be seen swinging the gavel in courts.
- : Following new legislation in United Communes of Chile, hospitals fear government fines more than terrorist ransoms.
- : United Communes of Chile was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : United Communes of Chile voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Confederacy of Layem".
- : United Communes of Chile voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Safe Disposal of Nuclear Waste".
- : Following new legislation in United Communes of Chile, El Gran Presidente's office has a newly installed Max-Man arcade game programmed by a 5th-grader.
- : Following new legislation in United Communes of Chile, decongestants have replaced chilean pesetas in street transactions.
- : Following new legislation in United Communes of Chile, betting pennies on games of Go Fish is considered deviant.
Endorsements Received: 114 » Meropis, GanymedEuropa, Saint Domingo, Republic of Satherland, Yahlia, The Seven Provinces, Walfo, Irminsulia, Invernessia, Kanokla, Northern German Federation, Trixeland, Dark Matter, Ausvelt, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Imperium Anglorum, Regnum Italiae, The Champions League, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Thracia Republic, The New Nordic Union, St Scarlett, Someseni, Jim the Baptist, Carignanum, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Valtrona, Brakanistan, Asparagusia, Eco-Paris Reformation, Sloburg, Mynox, Greater Icelandia, Nardin, Umeria, Chronus, The Templar Papal New State, Nevelja, Apabeossie, Christian Terra, North of Americas, Othenhiem, Durlia, Gliesetonia, Zulrich, Stromia, Feldorf, New Eestiball, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Elania Kingdom, and 64 others.Saiwania, Outer Sparta, Galway-Dublin, Nea Europa, South St Maarten, Maalat, Parliamentary Laramidia, Kardjali, Dauershire, Falvaard, Super Happy Land, Sebygang, Greater Cebu, Robbonia, Estonesia, Lord Sapre, Creechdom, Balante, Leszno, Khuravia, Thracia and Crimea, Trisikistan, East Kirea, The Scandinavian Realm, Eppur, Europe a Nation, Fanadia, Nomaida, Wombelland, Leranditale, Aroale, The Federal States of Ezasao, Thils, Rhodaesa, Noristoniaka, NorthPortugal, Koenskyte, Great Hanover, Girvage, Savinecross, An Clar, Janart, Alsted, Schiltia, Belvanski, Panversia, Why are we hear, Berlin and Hanover, Rary, Wiener-Neustadt, United States of Russia1, Agausia, Northen Czech, Dervenland, MEoW-mEoW-mIa, Dabarastan, Heplon, Felhaven, Gorzi, Montagne Riche, Corsovica, Arsenial, Dunsteen, and Corsoaua.