|Leader||King Yitzchak Winternitz III|
The United Kingdom of Zion Imperium is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by King Yitzchak Winternitz III with a fair hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, digital currency, and frequent executions. The compassionate, democratic, humorless population of 4.545 billion Zionites are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Industry, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Swanage. The average income tax rate is 71.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Zionite economy, worth 843 trillion Pounds a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 185,518 Pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens can only enjoy the splendor of the natural world in designated 'Majesty Appreciation' zones, textbooks are exactly twice as heavy as they used to be, recognizing the Zionite flag qualifies you for citizenship, and heavily-laden pregnant women are told they can manage. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Zion Imperium's national animal is the Politician, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zion Imperium was endorsed by The People's Republic of Graforta.
- : Zion Imperium endorsed The Kingdom of Liamway.
- : Zion Imperium endorsed The People's Republic of Graforta.
- : Zion Imperium endorsed The Lords of the world of Australia Hungary.
- : Following new legislation in Zion Imperium, heavily-laden pregnant women are told they can manage.
- : Following new legislation in Zion Imperium, recognizing the Zionite flag qualifies you for citizenship.
- : Following new legislation in Zion Imperium, textbooks are exactly twice as heavy as they used to be.
- : Following new legislation in Zion Imperium, citizens can only enjoy the splendor of the natural world in designated 'Majesty Appreciation' zones.
- : Following new legislation in Zion Imperium, psychiatrists bizarrely accompany King Yitzchak Winternitz III to meetings with foreign heads of state.
- : Zion Imperium voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting the Rights of Labour Unions".
Endorsements Received: 42 » Spoela, Dusendord, Prorescia, Kantobliv, Vastronia, Unidid Statates, Blurabling, S2p1729, Meridionalis Badan, Waroklion, Jdjdjd, The German Kaiserliche Union, Ninrook, Dittiaphos, Kongers, Fusco, Kingdom of Sacento, Libate, Lucidum, Isansland, Red Draconia, Saxemburg, Naasiat Nuna, Nuestro Salvador de San Pedro, Linckao, Fortuna Union, Lyranna, Neo-Arctica, Northern Blue Star, Stateazar, Fourcadia, Erycina, The Southeast Earth, Drawception, Corydo, Nordaustlandet, Audkistan, Alegard, Zhrini, Fremore, Zemona, and Graforta.