|Leader||Federal Council of Sicheslav|
The Federal Democratic Republic of Sicheslav is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Federal Council of Sicheslav with a fair hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, smutty television, and unlimited-speed roads. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.085 billion Sicheslavians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sichegrad. The average income tax rate is 69.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Sicheslavian economy, worth 127 trillion Sicheslav hryvnias a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Book Publishing, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 117,797 Sicheslav hryvnias, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
There is something rotten in the state of Sicheslav, Federal Council of Sicheslav is strangely popular with male politicians' wives, crossword puzzles have been co-opted as a symbol of racial discrimination, and money grows on trees. Crime is totally unknown. Sicheslav's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Secularism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Sicheslav, money grows on trees.
- : Following new legislation in Sicheslav, crossword puzzles have been co-opted as a symbol of racial discrimination.
- : Following new legislation in Sicheslav, Federal Council of Sicheslav is strangely popular with male politicians' wives.
- : Following new legislation in Sicheslav, there is something rotten in the state of Sicheslav.
- : Following new legislation in Sicheslav, refugees from other nations are flocking to Sicheslav's border.
- : Sicheslav was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments and the Top 10% for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Sicheslav was endorsed by The Kingdom of Holy Fort of Christianity.
- : Sicheslav was endorsed by The People's Republic of Antair.
- : Sicheslav endorsed The Principality of Nieu Preusse.
- : Sicheslav endorsed The Empire of The Eagle Republic.
Endorsements Received: 118 » Elisabethshagen, Meropis, Invernessia, Yahlia, Saint Domingo, Eco-Paris Reformation, Walfo, Irminsulia, Someseni, Northern German Federation, North of Americas, St Scarlett, Outer Sparta, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Thracia Republic, Apabeossie, Imperium Anglorum, The Champions League, Mombourg, Jim the Baptist, GanymedEuropa, Aroale, The New Nordic Union, Kanokla, Regnum Italiae, The Federal States of Ezasao, Thracia and Crimea, Gliesetonia, Dipretorian, Eppur, Chronus, Koenskyte, Brakanistan, Aura Banitia, Super Happy Land, Parliamentary Laramidia, Valtrona, Pilipinas and Malaya, South St Maarten, Quentenia, Lieges, Dark Matter, Ombran, Greater Icelandia, Ostermarch, Nardin, Arbere, Nevelja, Umeria, An Clar, and 68 others.Zulrich, Savinecross, The Soviet Republic Of Amercia, Maanenland, Monte Naranja, Nomaida, Nea Europa, Lovisa, Durlia, Trixeland, Belvanski, Alsted, Panversia, Falvaard, Berlin and Hanover, Ausvelt, Ottterland, Gopnikiya, Othenhiem, Agausia, Anclus, Soclania, Grabon, Bathera, Europe a Nation, Kurfuerstentum Brandenburg-Mecklenburg, The-British-Isles, Maritzal, Weltbeherrschung, Rary, Lodhs beard, Kebabian States, Great Tiengen, Saiwania, The Scandinavian Realm, Shenny, Jahass, New Eestiball, Tschechisches Reich, Wombelland, Wiener-Neustadt, Pereiras, Monkistan, Chioganah, Palemonid, Bombastion, Sloburg, Northwest Isles, MEoW-mEoW-mIa, Dervenland, Dabarastan, Heplon, Gorzi, Christian Terra, Caescadia, Noristoniaka, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Leukante, Betasia, Scutarie, United States of Russia1, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Corsoaua, Greycastle, Gotho, Zelenskraine, Russkaya Svoboda, and Antair.