The Vinlandic Republic of Falvaard is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Ręgenfrķše Trżgstaš with an even hand, and notable for its compulsory military service, unlimited-speed roads, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 15.272 billion Falves enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kristarant Fals. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Falvic economy, worth a remarkable 4,489 trillion Falvic Emblems a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 293,976 Falvic Emblems, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
One-man canoes fitted with the latest tracking technology leave no room for one man, it is not politically correct to suspect that a serially convicted burglar might steal again, the installation of street lights across remote goat tracks has left citizens bemused, and evenings at university debating societies often end with everyone acknowledging both sides may well be right. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Falvaard's national animal is the Pine marten, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Falvaard was endorsed by The Celtic Feudal Republic of Magyarostan.
- : Falvaard was endorsed by The Kingdom of Virmena.
- : Following new legislation in Falvaard, evenings at university debating societies often end with everyone acknowledging both sides may well be right.
- : Falvaard voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Epidemic Investigation Act".
- : Following new legislation in Falvaard, the installation of street lights across remote goat tracks has left citizens bemused.
- : Following new legislation in Falvaard, it is not politically correct to suspect that a serially convicted burglar might steal again.
- : Following new legislation in Falvaard, one-man canoes fitted with the latest tracking technology leave no room for one man.
- : Following new legislation in Falvaard, a faint smell of body odour can be detected at several miles' distance from the National Science Park.
- : Following new legislation in Falvaard, young soldiers are shocked to discover there are no 'safe spaces' on a battlefield.
- : Falvaard endorsed The Republic of How Kol Is He.
Endorsements Received: 149 » Imperium Anglorum, Lexembourg, Northern German Federation, Alsted, An Clar, Wombelland, Bohomo, Nuweland, Lovisa, Durlia, Slavorussia, The New Nordic Union, Outer Sparta, Ahma, Chioganah, Dark Matter, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Popaholick, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Sinclairtown, Galway-Dublin, Regnum Italiae, Yahlia, Saint Domingo, Thracia Republic, Irminsulia, Pilipinas and Malaya, Feria-Alkaline, St Scarlett, North of Americas, Nardin, South St Maarten, GanymedEuropa, Brakanistan, Wessex and Cornwall, Leszno, New Ylicia, Belmoren, Thracia and Crimea, Cytadela, Jim the Baptist, Supcotia, Republic of Satherland, Leranditale, Kenmoria WA Mission, Parliamentary Laramidia, British Norklon, Purgatio, Soviet Taoistan, Elisabethshagen, and 99 others.Nevelja, Carignanum, Cherised Lands of Galicia, The Wretched of this Earth, Betasia, Neuchateau, Arorska, Walfo, Boldia, Lord Sapre, The Greater Eastern Republic, Invernessia, Dalmannia, Chronus, Monte Naranja, The Champions League, Ausvelt, Someseni, Savinecross, Sloburg, Canovium, Destyntine, Grodisze, The Seven Provinces, Abject Ludicrosity, New Vorarlberg, The Scandinavian Realm, The Kingdom of Denmark, Jahass, Heinsbergen, Leiningerland, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Seims, Greater Albaina, Enway, Meropis, Rivierenland, Gor Kebab, Crestphalia, Owlograd, NorthPortugal, Apabeossie, Dorenstad, Greater Icelandia, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Zarulia, Trixeland, Kanokla, Kyrica, Estellan, Mathuvan Union, Valtrona, Eski, Asparagusia, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Northwest Isles, Othenhiem, Nova Babilonia, Great Hanover, Armbruster, Nuevo Europa, Zulrich, Emynia, Noristoniaka, Maalat, Brittany Normandy Aquitaine, Titoist Yugoslavia, Anglo-Francios, New Eestiball, Greater Dragunovia, Powiat Miechowski, Kurdislavic Algharbistan, United Communes of Chile, East Kirea, Robbonia, Nou Hel, Estonesia, Greater Bahland, Balante, Khuravia, Feldorf, Wes Eloniostanisstan, Trisikistan, The Rebels of Ireland, Gliesetonia, A3161, Mallesia, Soniava, Namiona, Gutarike, Mimeer, Bareu, Neue Prussian Republic, Islamic States of Ukraine, Nomaida, How Kol Is He, Virmena, and Magyarostan.