|Leader||Kan Pae Down|
The Supremely Democratic States of Hirota is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Kan Pae Down with a fair hand, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, ubiquitous missile silos, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 32.596 billion Hirotans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The minute government, or what there is of one, is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, with Education also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Environment receive no funds. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Hirotan economy, worth a remarkable 6,173 trillion coins a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is fairly diversified and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 189,391 coins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Large sections of Hirota have been named national reserves to protect the native tribes living there, the government has been criticized for giving away Hirota's territory to anyone who claims it, the automobile industry is sitting up and taking notice of the new 24 hour race events... as are the track's sleepless neighbours, and most ambassadors from Hirota retire only a few years after being appointed. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Hirota's national animal is the forest owl, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hirota was endorsed by The Riverine Kingdom of The Scheldt.
- : Hirota was endorsed by The Union of Wessex and Cornwall.
- : Hirota was endorsed by The Peoples Republic of British Norklon.
- : Following new legislation in Hirota, most ambassadors from Hirota retire only a few years after being appointed.
- : Following new legislation in Hirota, the automobile industry is sitting up and taking notice of the new 24 hour race events... as are the track's sleepless neighbours.
- : Hirota's influence in Europe rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Hirota was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Clialaad.
- : Following new legislation in Hirota, the government has been criticized for giving away Hirota's territory to anyone who claims it.
- : Following new legislation in Hirota, large sections of Hirota have been named national reserves to protect the native tribes living there.
- : Hirota was endorsed by The People's Republic of Pazano.
Endorsements Received: 95 » Imperium Anglorum, Foucaults garden, An Clar, Bohomo, Wombelland, Lexembourg, The Seven Provinces, Continental Social Democrats, Lovisa, Slavorussia, Troltovia, The New Nordic Union, Dark Matter, Outer Sparta, Valrem, Nastror, Regnum Italiae, Evka, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Einswenn, Popaholick, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Hretva, Northern German Federation, Atlantian Isles, Nuweland, Northeast Vatican, Greifenburg, Sinclairtown, Sienkahn, Galway-Dublin, Cherised Lands of Galicia, Dervenland, Yahlia, Ministanopolis, Saint Domingo, Ahma, Slavonia and Srijem, Madagasikyara, Thracia Republic, Unified Republic of Ireland, Fresiae, Quentenia, Pilipinas and Malaya, Irminsulia, Germany Third Reich, Imperium Malignis, North of Americas, Trillius, Laminos, and 45 others.The Gincelildo, Alsted, Schultzheim, Feria-Alkaline, Neo Tyranis, St Scarlett, Okcidente, Dizgovzy, Awesomistan, Frahnkzaden, Tsenan, Saint Pauls State, Rudolf, Gr4nd3nia, Greate San Marino, Rouvenor, Beauprix, HYDRA-Russian Empire, Sylvestana, The Imperial Shannon, North Wildmark, Pelagosa, Great New Sealand, The North Atlantic, South St Maarten, The New North, Picuros, Thils, Alba-Nord, Caustralia, Turanistania, Stromia, Unionist Mercia, Eski, Laver Island, Kirostan, The Champions League, Chioganah, Apabeossie, Fiadostan, Pazano, Clialaad, British Norklon, Wessex and Cornwall, and The Scheldt.