|Leader||Jim McCann Almighty|
|Faith||Jim the Baptist|
The Bat Benevolent Church of Jim the Baptist is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Jim McCann Almighty with a fair hand, and renowned for its national health service, free-roaming dinosaurs, and public floggings. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 1.954 billion Jim the Baptistians are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The medium-sized, corrupt, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Industry, with Administration, Education, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Defense isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Christmas Town. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 43.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Jim the Baptistian economy, worth 321 trillion Gold Coins a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Information Technology, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 164,635 Gold Coins, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 539,908 per year while the poor average 37,677, a ratio of 14.3 to 1.
The consent form for routine blood pressure measurement has been nominated for the 'Novel Of The Year' award, teenage girls in knee-length surfer shorts have become a cultural icon of Jim the Baptist, the same 1954 social media bloggers always loudly and immediately agree with Jim McCann Almighty's every word on Twitcher, and students in Jim the Baptist's schools rarely attend their classes. Crime is well under control. Jim the Baptist's national animal is the Bat, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Jim the Baptist.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jim the Baptist was endorsed by The Comunidad Socialista of Alienage.
- : Following new legislation in Jim the Baptist, students in Jim the Baptist's schools rarely attend their classes.
- : Following new legislation in Jim the Baptist, the same 1954 social media bloggers always loudly and immediately agree with Jim McCann Almighty's every word on Twitcher.
- : Following new legislation in Jim the Baptist, teenage girls in knee-length surfer shorts have become a cultural icon of Jim the Baptist.
- : Following new legislation in Jim the Baptist, the consent form for routine blood pressure measurement has been nominated for the 'Novel Of The Year' award.
- : Following new legislation in Jim the Baptist, bar brawls are an hourly occurrence.
- : Jim the Baptist endorsed The Comunidad Socialista of Alienage.
- : Jim the Baptist endorsed The Federation of New Pannonia.
- : Jim the Baptist endorsed The Federal Republic of Grecorum.
- : Jim the Baptist endorsed The Most Serene Republic of Aluziane.
Endorsements Received: 77 » Poland-Kaliningrad, Elisabethshagen, YOLOmimia, Evergreen Keys, Dobuni, Legique, Pontus and Trebizond, Porury, Solteur, Drew Durrnil, Saint Domingo, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Prussian-Union, Rotenstein, Diets, Irminsulia, Yahlia, The Champions League, The Kingdom of Denmark, Shagolaa, Republic of Satherland, Regnum Italiae, Confederate states of murica, Rijland, Godefargen, Feria-Alkaline, Pazano, The Great Owen, Troltovia, An Clar, Permorania, Beauprix, Invernessia, Scravovia, Elitestland, Maanenland, Navence, Socialist Balkans, Enway, Aslicuria, Domton, Cherised Lands of Galicia, Laggos, Atenburgh, Volara, Stromia, Swillinia, Free Workers Macedon, Blechingia, Wiener-Neustadt, and 27 others.Anmola, Alba-Nord, Monte Naranja, The Anrica, Trixeland, Appathian, Egyptian Mamluk Sultanate, Andyvania, Parliamentary Laramidia, New Petra, Great Winminster, Gultravia, Nevelja, Aura Banitia, Dark Matter, Pollica, Msaladofinger, Bathera, Kanokla, Pollend, The Seven Provinces, Carignanum, Old Katy, Thils, Viciebskaja, Capitun, and Alienage.