The Federal Aristocracy of Thracia and Crimea is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Atilla Soylu with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, sprawling nuclear power plants, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cheerful population of 12.004 billion Thraco-Crimeans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The relatively small, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Edirne. The average income tax rate is 59.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Thraco-Crimean economy, worth a remarkable 3,717 trillion Lire a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 309,707 Lire, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
The newest shade developed by Thracia and Crimea's dye industry has been dubbed 'Agent Orange', expensive lawyers are hired to defend citizens in court for public urination charges against their pets, Edirne's iconic yellow taxis are nowhere to be seen, and drivers regularly pull over for nonexistent police cars. Crime is totally unknown. Thracia and Crimea's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Thracia and Crimea endorsed The Republic of Mons Graupius.
- : Thracia and Crimea was endorsed by The Republic of Mons Graupius.
- : Thracia and Crimea endorsed The Pandimensional Senate of Roman Populace.
- : Thracia and Crimea was endorsed by The Pandimensional Senate of Roman Populace.
- : Thracia and Crimea voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Disease Vectors".
- : Following new legislation in Thracia and Crimea, drivers regularly pull over for nonexistent police cars.
- : Following new legislation in Thracia and Crimea, Edirne's iconic yellow taxis are nowhere to be seen.
- : Following new legislation in Thracia and Crimea, expensive lawyers are hired to defend citizens in court for public urination charges against their pets.
- : Following new legislation in Thracia and Crimea, the newest shade developed by Thracia and Crimea's dye industry has been dubbed 'Agent Orange'.
- : Thracia and Crimea was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
Endorsements Received: 160 » Imperium Anglorum, Northern German Federation, Bohomo, Yahlia, Wombelland, Galway-Dublin, Toaddia, Regnum Italiae, Death Bat, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Monkistan, Maritzal, Eritei, Purgatio, Super Happy Land, Saiwania, Quentenia, Nea Europa, Rouvenor, Brakanistan, Weltbeherrschung, Greate San Marino, Germany222, Carphelia, Stukilo, The Mongol Plain, Falvaard, Aragonja, Ostermarch, Thracia Republic, Feria-Alkaline, The New Nordic Union, Amicities, An Clar, The Sect Meces, Yoannes, Puerto Thelosia, Nardin, Saint Domingo, Cytadela, New Touraine, Ahma, Dark Matter, Soviet Taoistan, Pilipinas and Malaya, Dauershire, Slavonia and Srijem, Irminsulia, Pazano, GanymedEuropa, and 110 others.Alympian Kingdom, Leszno, Kardjali, Boldia, Aristeme, Lovisa, Ansington, Slavorussia, Einswenn, Estonesia, Baycanistan, Germany Third Reich, Migurson, Belmoren, Soviet Krussia, New Ylicia, Chioganah, Nuweland, Umeria, North of Americas, Milfgaerd, Durlia, The Ivory Tower of Academia, Wessex and Cornwall, British Alban, Arorska, St Scarlett, Jim the Baptist, Outer Sparta, German Bismarck Republic, Republic of Satherland, Leranditale, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Nevelja, Kenmoria WA Mission, Socialist Balkans, Naifon, Carignanum, Seristria, British Norklon, Supcotia, Domton, Elisabethshagen, Aslicuria, Monte Naranja, Neuchateau, Ukraba, The Scandinavian Realm, Scravovia, Svarte Tarnet, Arsenial, Kanokla, Treehound, Permorania, Alsted, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Novo Portugal, Mallesia, Stromia, Eesenland, Generalitat Catalunya, Walfo, The Wretched of this Earth, Prussian-Union, Lord Sapre, IllyrianAlbania, Rijland, The Greater Eastern Republic, Legique, Elitestland, Shagolaa, Pontus and Trebizond, Nation of Warfare, Poland-Kaliningrad, Appathian, Continental Social Democrats, Alba-Nord, Gultravia, Drew Durrnil, The Champions League, Invernessia, Chronus, Ausvelt, Someseni, Transmontagne, Eurasies, Dogemark, Engales and Southern Ireland, Miechow 2, Sloburg, Liberny, Savinecross, Canovium, Northwest Isles, Grodisze, Shaor, Destyntine, Greater Albaina, The Seven Provinces, Great Robertia, Abject Ludicrosity, Lagora, The Kingdom of Denmark, Terdiatlans, The Scheldt, Jahass, The Noot Nation, Diophantine, Roman Populace, and Mons Graupius.