The Federal Republic of Professor thomas is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Venerable Provost with an even hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, sprawling nuclear power plants, and compulsory military service. The hard-working population of 2.627 billion Professors have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Administration, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Capital District. The average income tax rate is 67.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Professorian economy, worth 363 trillion Academias a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 138,286 Academias, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
The government is continually probing the galaxy in search of alien life, Venerable Provost's Dreadnought-class tankbuster limousine is said to have more ammunition than the entire Brancalandian Army, counselors have to sign pledges supporting gay rights before they can speak to any patients, and many suspect the government "doth protest too much" with their curiously specific denials of conspiracy theories. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Professor thomas's national animal is the Cougar, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Astra.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Professor thomas was endorsed by The Gold Blood Arkadipa of Nagaraningrad.
- : Professor thomas was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Jancokk.
- : Professor thomas was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed and the Top 10% for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Professor thomas, many suspect the government "doth protest too much" with their curiously specific denials of conspiracy theories.
- : Professor thomas endorsed The Kingdom of Namiona.
- : Professor thomas was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : Professor thomas was endorsed by The Kingdom of Namiona.
- : Following new legislation in Professor thomas, counselors have to sign pledges supporting gay rights before they can speak to any patients.
- : Professor thomas was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates and Most Developed.
- : Following new legislation in Professor thomas, Venerable Provost's Dreadnought-class tankbuster limousine is said to have more ammunition than the entire Brancalandian Army.
Endorsements Received: 113 » Fuentana, Wickedly evil people, Liberillia, Fujai, Mediobogdum, DiscGolfLand, Atheist States of Philippines, Common Good, Matism, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Kittenlicious, Westwind, Psikuta, Glorious Existence, Giovanniland, Pandaland II, The divisive isolationists, Dilber, Fumafuma, Arvladma, Hamburg Neo, Cro Magnon, The Undivided, Volkason, BIteland, Meone, Zoran, Twisted Duality, Arnic, Q The Almighty, Champaign, Ostrogothaland, Dreamers for Hope, Gryphonian Alliance, Anuubis, Crazy Waters, Parisitan, Amanohara, Ferroia, Albyion Kingdom, Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell, Kisovec, Fallgriffin, Mathematania, Sindria, Marina Nova, Greynne, Wyndward, New Belia, Leukogeras, and 63 others.Granducato Toscana, IndyCar Racing, Comia Noracon, India and Bangladesh, The Rega, Holmani, San Diego Islands, Willow Gate, Greg Tucker, Oronia, Vlobbania, Lynier, Tropical Isles, Robbinston, Mirchusko, Bhang Bhang Duc, Zuriath, Moriari, Akshireuya, Mackieron, Condonohia, Shaktirajya, Archonina, Constantinopolisia, San Mazer, The First Earth Empire, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Kiensu, Lodiberdade, Serrus, Bucals Kagotoaion, Free Radio States, Kody United, Recenesia, Weratt, Wild lands of Tribe, Mediocre Talents, El Facil, Plarland Amex, Recuecn, Sensorland, Sirulinuck, Nas Crustium, The Anti-Social Socialists, Athrid HullHund, Libterraria, Dictator s, Ingentis Novus, Omskin, Lothundy, Paschalia, Av Libertas Vindex, Woolfbetia, Ellcrys, Draggy, Dowaesk, Podium, The North American Assembly, Santos-Dominius, Terra Socialiste, Parasang, and Namiona.